All XXX Been bad and need to be punished
Be descriptive
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I need to be punished because I took off my chastity and touched myself like a boy. My mistress found out and told me to come on here and see what you think a good punishment would be. No holding back please I have been very bad
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Well, I think you need punishment for sure. I believe it’s warranted, and necessary. I’m just not real good at what kind to give. I would say, a spanking, and some sort of confinement is a start. Also humiliation, seems right in this case. I refur you to, Baby Butch’s recent cappie post, “Frilly Plastic Baby Panties”. That could be a good way, to humiliate a naughty touchy boy. 
cherry94
Thank you but she is really mad and wants more detailed advice

kay3070
Your behaviour is disgraceful girl! If you 'took off' your chastity device then you are not only a dirty little sissy for touching yourself but also a thief for stealing the key!  To begin with, I'd suggest a good figging - get you locked down across a punishment bench with a freshly carved ginger root inserted up your bottom - then give you a damn hard caning on top of that! And if you start whining about it then a nice fat ball gag covered in salt and lemon should take care of such sniveling.
   Further more - I'd have you kept in nappies and locking plastic panties from then on - and when you didn't need your hands for work then they'd be secured in padded mittens.
     Miss K
      xxxx 
cherry94
These are all good ideas but please keep them coming for future events  

sissybabysamantha2
I think a good spanking with a paddle until your bottom is on fire. Then your chastity cage refitted and a big vibrating but plug inserted. Then a thick terry nappy put on with looking plastic baby pants That should teach you a lesson     
cherry94
Thank you all but I know you can't be done with what you got so please pull out all the stops 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.