R Bad Babies
Naughty adults both male and female are nappied to improve their behavior.
Posted on
Bad Babies - Naughty adults both male and female are nappied to improve their behavior., Mommy,Grandma,Cousin,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Bad Babies - Naughty adults both male and female are nappied to improve their behavior., Mommy,Grandma,Cousin,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Bad Babies - Naughty adults both male and female are nappied to improve their behavior., Mommy,Grandma,Cousin,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Bad Babies - Naughty adults both male and female are nappied to improve their behavior., Mommy,Grandma,Cousin,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Being put back in diapers and plastic panties, is always a very effective punishment, and teacher. Looks great too!  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Hi Baby Puss, a great punishment that is very effective. I agree but some may end up liking this as you know. The punishment is better done by an attractive female!
shamrock
dear baby butch they all are good too like the other  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thanks Shamrock, your comments are appreciated. Great to hear they are all good. : )

lil sissie
 mes is always in diapers Mommy insits on it because She knows mes has a hard time being good .Mommy loves the cappies 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I see you can relate to these cappies Lil Sissie! I am glad mommy loves the cappies too.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies as always. I think Bad Brad is good. I think i would keep miss behaving so i had to stay in nappies     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I like the shirt, diaper, and hair style of Bad Brad. I like how you think and thanks for commenting!

jessybaby
Yay, great cappies BB!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Fank ooo Jessybaby!
babyginagirl

As I listen to my mommy,then she also mentions to her NEW baby girl.Brad don't worry about Cindy your girlfriend finding out.I already told her how you would be dressed for the next week.She happy to assist me in regressing you back to a wittle baby,and a wittle baby girl at that.Maybe this will be a permant change sweet baby.Just enjoy and leave everything up to me and Cindy,and I mean everything!!!

Chad couldn't let own,but he was always jealous of Emily,at each of her diaper changes.He also LOVED  all her baby toys and nursery soooo soooo much.When Emily was told to diaper him and being called Chelse,he thought he must be dreaming.Chelse has always wanted to be a baby girl,just like Emily,and now he was dressed in some of baby Emily's clothes,and now getting diapered.Chelse was just now soooo happy,she hoped the dream would never ever end!!!

Ross's mommy,was just sooooo soooo surprised how easy it was to get her son,back into diapers.And especially dressed  as baby girl.She was so happy to change Ross into Rose her NEW baby girl.She always knew Ross looked much more like a girl.She was going to enjoy this and the looks of Rose Now,looks like she was going to be liking also.Roses mommy remembers also reading about these subliminal regression baby girl tapes and how it said if you have an unruley child these tapes will turn anyone into a complete infant baby girl needing full time care.She then thought to herself yes yes yes.I want Rose to be babbling little infant baby girl,and was going to order the whole set.She now wanted Rose to be a fully regressed to infancy state baby girl in every way!!!!

Thad wondered why his mommy bought in a REAL diaper bag into her grandmommy's house.Once he heard waht his mommy's plans were,he said ok ok mommy I will now eat my greens.His mommy then said to late sweety pie,as she took out a diaper changing pad and spread it out on the living room floor,and placed the diaper bag next to it.She then took Thad hands,and lead him over to the pad,and told him to stand stil while she removed ALL his clothes.Once he was completely naked he began crying,and granny stuck a pacifier between his lips,and told him not to spit it out.She then told her daughter,I still have some of YOUR babying supplies and diapers and clothes sweety pie.Let me just go get them,and you don'thave to use any of the disposables you brought with you.Thad will look just sooooo adorable wearing your old outfits,and will be so much more protected with your cloth diapers and plastic panties.Thad then hears his granny,say she will change him before bed,and give him his Fleet enema.Thad knows about those Fleet enema's mom,I have had to use a few of them on him for his constipation problems,and he crys just like a baby when getting them!!!!

Ms.Clark,then hears her NEW baby girl,pissing his diaper,and just laughs ahhhhhh sweet baby GIRL,yes I did say girl.Did you just have a wettie problem.Ms.Clark then says well well baby,mommy isn't going to change you right away,I just diapered you.Getuse to being in a wet diaper sweetie pie,because you will be wetting it while you sleep,just like a baby.You also just look sooooo sooooo adorable dressed as ababy girl,no one would ever know you a  boy,until they change your diapy.I then hear MY mommy say,I am going to fix you a bottle of Similac formula,then I will bring you up on the couch and cuddle mommy's NEW baby girl,while feeding her her ba ba.Now play with you stuffie cat,and mommy will be back in a few minutes!!!!

Tina was soooooo soooo happy that her mommy finally decided to start diapering her,she truely didn't like boys at all.She was just seeing them to get her mommy upset,but she was hoping for a bottom spanking instead of the diapering.Tina then decided to see what see looked like being in a diaper again.She removed her tight skirt and then walked over to her full lenght mirror,but as she was walking over she realized she had to do poopies,and knew the bathroom was locked to her,and she was locked in her room.So she decided if mommy wants me in diapers,then she is going to have to clean me up also.She began to push and push and finally it came out into her diapy,and she also did pee pee's at the same time.She then stood in front of the mirror and noticed the heavy load in the back of the diaper,and the growing yellowish on the front.She then thought to herslf,I kinda like this,as she began to cry and began crying out mommee mommee me needs a change pease mommee!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I agree the girlfriend would join in and dominate Brad. Chad is loving this thanks to Emily. Ross is submissive and infancy state is not far away. Thad is dominated and not liking the enemas. Ted is fortunate to have met Ms. Clark. Tina could be getting some revenge pooping and wetting to make mommy change her. Appreciate the comments Babyginagirl. : )

Littlebopeepemily
Adorable pictures and captions x 

Baby Butch
@ Littlebopeepemily
 Thank you, I am glad you like them. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.