PG 13 Back To School. (PG 13)
An 18 year old boy failing at his grades at collage gets sent back to school, but it turns out to be no ordinary school and situations only get very worse.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
Tom is so lucky to have a loving mother
Baby Butch
Ha, ha, Tom should have known better than to complain.

Now he can attend in a nappy and be more unhappy.

Oh how embarrassing this will be for poor Tom.

A very cute picture and story to go with it.

sissydina218
wow amy loved the story and the caption that went with it, i hope you don't mind but i made it my new wallpaper for my desktop thanks
krystalasbaby
Loved it Amy
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
I'm so happy, that you liked the caption so much, I am only truly sorry, that it has taken me so long to reply, I have nto bn too well for a vrey long time. I still am not so well, but doin gmy best to cope, until soemthing can be done that will help me be better again.  Thank you for the comment, I wish I had knwon there was new comments, I honestly did not know I had any.

Posted by Krystalasbaby
Loved it Amy

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Mellsissy.Yeah, Tom's mother loves her son, I mean her new Sissy Baby, poor Tom not yet realize that what she is doing to him is out of love. In time Tom will see that and be so happy being his Mommy's Sissy Baby. She may even send him to an adult baby nursery to play with other adult babies.

*Hugs*

Tom is so lucky to have a loving mother  

baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment. I am so glad that you liked the caption and the story. I think Tom wilbe too young to go back to school now, but I'm sure his mother will take him there, just to show the headmistress the much new and better improvement she has made, the headmistress will most likely want to show the Sissy Baby around the entire school. *Giggles*

I like the picture too, I am so happy that I found it.

*Hugs & kisses*

Ha, ha, Tom should have known better than to complain.

Now he can attend in a nappy and be more unhappy.

Oh how embarrassing this will be for poor Tom.

A very cute picture and story to go with it.

baby5522
Awww fank ooo SissyDina for yor comment. I am glad that you love the caption and the story so much and I am very honoured that you liked the whole caption/story so much that you have made it your desk top background.

The artwork is not mine, but I do not mind, I am so happy that I have given you something that you can cherish to have on yuor computer screen.

*hugs & kisses*

wow amy loved the story and the caption that went with it, i hope you don't mind but i made it my new wallpaper for my desktop thanks  

baby5522
Awwww, fank you for your comment Tammy, I am so happy to hear that you love the caption and the story too.

*Hugs*

Loved it Amy  

Prissie
Pet Baby Amy:

Would love it if I had a sissymistress to take me out in an outfit like Tom is wearing. It would be very sensuous with dehaired arms and legs, sheer to waist pantyhose and open-toe high heels with matching pink nail polish for both finger and toe nails.

Prissie
   Prissie
baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment Prissie, I am so glad that you liked the caption/story. You would like absolutely pretty with your nails all painted etc. I hope that one day you find a mistress to make that all come true for you.

*Hugs & kisses*

Pet Baby Amy:

Would love it if I had a sissymistress to take me out in an outfit like Tom is wearing. It would be very sensuous with dehaired arms and legs, sheer to waist pantyhose and open-toe high heels with matching pink nail polish for both finger and toe nails.

Prissie  

Dirperdude42
love it. part 2?
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment
baby5522
Awww fank you for your comment Diaperdude, I am glad to hear that you love the caption and the story. If you are asking is there a part 2 to this caption/story. Sorry to say no there isn't.

Though I do plan to post asap. the third instalment of the Sissy Nerd Series. 1st one was Nerds Can Be Sissy Ballerinas and the 2nd one was Nerds Can Be Sissy Maids Two. That had three parts to it. My next one will Nerds Can Be Sissy Babies Too with hopefuly a 3 part caption plot turning my IMVU male avatar into a Sissy Baby.

I plan on to work on puting that together as soon as I can.

*Hugs*

love it. part 2?  

Baby Butch
This thread looks great, I hope your others made it thru the upgrade as well. I hope you are on the new site!

sarahpenguin
Enjoyed your piccy stowy thoroughly, fanks! *waves an hugs anna crinkly bottomy pat anna warm bottle obs baby formula*

Baby Butch

Where is PetBabyAmy these days?

I want more cute cappies like this one!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.