Sissybaby/Chase/Christie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Bonus Diaper Cappies

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
45 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

ballerinaboy12
more great caps. im always looking forward to your new ones!
Cushie Chloe
Me wuvs your cappies :) you are so wunnerful. Have a wery happy new year.

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Mina Silverwind
Magnifiscent work as always, you are becoming a better artist, writer, and maker of sweet captions that make me smile.
clarisselovelace
These are fantastic. What a great imagination you have.

bianb
Wow your caps are just right i think. have to go i'm looking for my schoolgirl uniform theys somethink hard inthe front of my nappy !!!!!!!!!
Cushie Chloe
*blushes* we should have some cappies of us before, during, and after our marriage :). Take your time though, your work should not be rushed. For it is wonderful when the time is taken.

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch
Thanks everyone for commenting, I did spend a lot of time on these hoping they would come out good. : )
Baby Butch

*blushes* we should have some cappies of us before, during, and after our marriage :). Take your time though, your work should not be rushed. For it is wonderful when the time is taken.  

I was not going to make cappies for the role play with our wedding, will think about if I could come up with something.

Cushie Chloe
You don't have to! Oh dear! I hope I haven't exhausted you! That would make me feel so bad :(. I'm sowwy Butch, you no gotta. You don't have to make anymore of me if you don't want. While I love each and every one, I should have been more understanding. I'm sorry, and I hope that you have it in your heart to forgive me.
Baby Butch

You don't have to! Oh dear! I hope I haven't exhausted you! That would make me feel so bad :(. I'm sowwy Butch, you no gotta. You don't have to make anymore of me if you don't want. While I love each and every one, I should have been more understanding. I'm sorry, and I hope that you have it in your heart to forgive me.  

No problem Bruinskid, I enjoyed making cappies for you. I am just taking a break from new ones and did not anticipate role play cappies. Lets see how the story progresses and I might come up with a few ideas.

Wuv Baby Butch

DiaperDreams
Your cappies are a work of art wonderful
c2bear
Great job on all the cappies there all really good. 

Usagi-Baby
These are some very nice cappies. ^_^ I really like the nurse one, she's real pretty.
diaper2509
very cute!!

sissykyra
love the piccies...very cute...sissykyra

Baby Butch
I think I am going to enter this thread in the Cappie Contest. Please read and hopefully enjoy and make a comment. Vote for Baby Butch : )

ty666
I enjoyed them throughly I am glad to see you kept creating new things while I was lurking and trying to gather my thoughts.
Baby Butch
I think I am going to enter this thread in the Cappie Contest. Please read and hopefully enjoy and make a comment. Vote for Baby Butch : )

Baby Butch
babygirlmiyuki
these are great! maybe they will give my girlfriend some ideas

Dlfriend
so much work must go into these, it really shows, you've made my valentine's day so much beter. :-)
diaper2509
pigtails and pink diaper covers always get me

Josiedevil
I am in love with all of these,,, some of the best cappies i have ever seen, masterpieces,, please keep it up ;)
trajan
Heheheh, poor Chase... how I would love to be poor Chase! :)

Baby Butch

I am in love with all of these,,, some of the best cappies i have ever seen, masterpieces,, please keep it up ;)  

Thanks Josiedevil that is one of the best compliments I have ever recieved.
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.