Baby's Crib.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

A lot of children have to have their elder sibling's hand-me-downs, even if the elder sibling is a different gender. But, since Paul's big sister hadn't grown out of her clothes yet, his mother says he'll have to stay in his own clothes. His baby clothes, actually.

OR

"I bet you regret playing Truth or Dare with me now, don't you baby brother? But then again, it's a lot of fun to see you squirm now that Kathy is involved, especially considering the crush you've had on her for a while now. I'm sure she'll make a great babysitter."
Last Post
40 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 39 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

tamie
doesnt sissy baby paulette look so cute in those sissy tights and pink top?!

SissyMichelle
Left : "Doesn't he look cute in his pink satin frilly dress? He really loves it. See how he's excited!
Right : "Yes Tamie. It's a good thing we put him in diapers and tied his hands and feet to the crib."

diaperlover97
now now stop squirming just let i go your weiring a diaper after all and we put a plastic sheet on your little baby matress oh you need go go poopie then just push oh somebody needs a changie
diaprbayb

So tough guy, Now who's the "pwetty widdle bebe gurl"

~cliques~

Brian
"Why are his hands tied to the side?"

"It's to stop him from playing with himself. At first he was all boyish bravado and boasted that he could tough out his punisment. That's untill we caught him playing with his little pee pee didn't we sweetums. So we started to tie him up at night and he became so fustrated and was squirming in his little diaper that eventually he became quite submissive in return for a little relief! Which of course we tape for prosperity should he ever decide to tell anybody."

"You're so evil. I love it"
diaperlady
watch one of us was your girlfriend cause you are a big baby

Sissy_Lizzy
this is what you get for trying on my clothes. by the way isn't this that girl from school you had a crush on. She really wants to change you Kyle... or should i say Kirsty
Baby Akuto
Girl on Left: Look how cute he is sleeping. Wearing nothing but a diaper and a short frilly dress.
Girl on Right: He does look cute. Look he's smiling! How'd you ever get your brother to agree to this?
Girl on Left: He didn't agree to this. I just crushed up some seditives and mixed it with his food. But after he sees the pictures I've taken I think he'll agree to do this when ever I want.
Girl on Right: Look he's peeing in his diaper.

baby_cassey
Girl on the Right: he could be much more cute
Girl on the Left: i think he is adorable in his pick diaper
clarisselovelace
"What is it baby, why are you crying?"
"I have to use the potty mommy."
"Now sissy, you know better. Whatever you have to do just sit there in your crib a do it. Babies don't use the potty and you're no exception. So go ahead baby, I'll be right back.
You give in and realize she's not going to let you out of your crib. First a trickle, then a stream of pee soaks your diaper. It feels so good you don't want to stop. A small leak causes your crib to become wetter and wetter as you pee. Then you gasp and cover your mouth as you accidentally poop your pants. You blush a deep shade of red, knowing that mommy is going to be back any second. Then you sigh with relief as you feel yourself finish filling your diaper.

2 minutes later.

"And here he is Mandy, look what I did to your ex boyfriend."
"Oh my God, what a baby. Look his diaper is all wet and ... it smells like someone just had an accident."
"That's my good little baby." Mommy says as you blush again out of humiliation and embarrassment.

Pinkish
girl on right: do you think he's enjoying this?
girl on left: *smiles* yes
keely
no more sneeking out for you, now you will spend all night in a little baby crib
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

liljade
Girl on the left Awwww look at her squrm.Thinks she knows whats about to happen.Poorthing looks att fussy,
Girl on right.
Well this will show him not to try and steal panties.Do they taste good sweetums???.Anysecond now all those laxitivs will kick in.
diaperedsassy23
Poor sissy baby brother with sisters like us you never had a chance. You should have know your whole life was going to change that after that day we found you playing around with our old baby things in the attic.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess

A lot of children have to have their elder sibling's hand-me-downs, even if the elder sibling is a different gender. But, since Paul's big sister hadn't grown out of her clothes yet, his mother says he'll have to stay in his own clothes. His baby clothes, actually.

OR

"I bet you regret playing Truth or Dare with me now, don't you baby brother? But then again, it's a lot of fun to see you squirm now that Kathy is involved, especially considering the crush you've had on her for a while now. I'm sure she'll make a great babysitter."  

OOOO hh !!! I want Kathy to change my diaper please , giggles , it,s nice and warm , and full of white cummies just for her dear   Thx
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin... now Kayla woke up and realized that something deffinely was not right.....he realized that he was a baby, and was lying in the crib, and heard his sister and her friend and looked up to see them smiling at him........ oh i see that you are awake now!!! how does it feel to be a baby girl....... you are no longer my 16 year old brother but now my 1 month old sister! you can even talk, you see you are going to have to start all over again, but this time as a girl........ and in case you are wondering..... i am never ever goign to chnage you back.... because now everyone including mother thinks that you have always been a girl........ well its now 7:00 your bedtime.. sleep tight, sis!
and all kevin could do is screem silently to him self
BabyJackie
I wish it was me in that crib as a baby

Sissy Baby Wendy

"Now then Wendy, this is Sandra - your baby sitter. I want you to be a good little sissy for her and do exactly as you are told. Mummy is going out with Uncle John tonight, you know - your ex-business partner, and I don't expect we'll be back until late. I've told Sandra she is more than welcome to have a few of her school chums over so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Now Sandra, remember what I said. Any nonsense from little missy here and you can feel free to spank her botty as hard as you like. Her nappy is rather soggy but I'd wait until she does a poopy first before you change her. I gave her a strong laxative about an hour ago so I don't expect you'll have to wait too long.

Oh, by the way my ickle sissy, I going to suggest to John that he move in with me. It's about time I had a proper man about the house and to be honest he is such a fantastic lover I never new sex could be so good. He said he is really looking forward to meeting you again after you ripped him off of half a million."
kellymelissa30
Omigosh, these captions are all so good. Nice picture too! Makes me wish i was the baby....*puts thumb in mouth*

cheese
these captions are just too good. keep them coming and i love the picture.
Lexi
what a cute little sissy. she has wet her diapers again, how is it possible that he was playing for the stae chanpianship 2 weeks ago and now has been changed so muck. Stacy you are amazing!

LMPP
"girl on L says" She's been a very naughty baby, just look at that messy diapey!
"girl on R says" I think she's needs a spanking with that hard wooden paddle!
LMPP
OMG, look Angie the Sissy pooped her diapey......What a nasty little ***** she is, Go get your moms big dildo......What a great idea, now we won't have to change her today.

MommiesLiLGirl
Doesn't he look cute with the nice sissy dress?
oh Yes and I thnk he agrees considering that bulge...
0 - 25 of 39 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.