Babygirl Playtime
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Yay finally I get to be my babygirl self!"

*door opens*

"Terry! I knew you have been wearing diapers when I found some under your bed. I'm throwing away your grown up clothes because grown up guy clothes are not for babygirls. You'll be in diapers from now on sweetie."

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Oh no! I think I just heard mom come in down stairs. You told me she was going to be gone for hours. Wait , we left all my clothes in the bathroom! How can I get them without getting caught? Why are you laughing. You witch you set me up AGAIN!

~cliques~
Princess-Susie
  "Ah.. finally a day to my self..."
(FLASH)
"Oh no!"

Sissy_Lizzy
I thought my girlfriend would be angry when she saw me in her shirt and a diaper but now she treats me like her baby girl all the time
diaperlover97
YAY my diapee is wet again i love the feeling but who's that with the camra?

Brian
"She still doesn't realise that eveytime she calles me a bitch that she triggers hersellf! She'll be like that for 12 hours now and won't remember a thing about it when she wakes up"
diaperlover97
nice post brian

diaperlady
I need to do that
jessybaby
i never needed big boy clothes anyway 
a new me teehee

Elke
now we trow you adault clohtes away
jcrutc
This diaper is really comfy

Baby Akuto
You're right mommy, I do like being a baby girl much more then a strong masculine man.
Elbadett
"Bottoms up!"  

amylynn
can i pway too pweese
demonicbone
very funny i wish that would happen to me

diaperedsassy23
Since you apparently dressing like this it will become you new life forever. My sissy baby brother!!
Shadowstar
dam oy ucaught me agin

hey christie is that you?
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

BABY BECKY

After several hours of totally absorbing himself in his favourite "baby girl playtime", Steven only realised that his nappy needed changing when he felt a warm stream of pee roll down his tummy.
Trunksshe
The brownies had a drug that creates a pure euphorea when digested. Jamie never knew that it was the brownies that caused this and stared blankly at the wall until his girlfriend came home and caught him in the act.

*WARNING* This euphorea causes the body to become non-responsive but creates EXTREAME pleasure.   In large doses it may regress the mentality of the user enough that they are unable to control their bodies for days at a time.
*No Illegalness has been authorized on this drug as of 8/6/42*
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

dprdwimp
She thinks I am being cute, but from this angle I can totally see up the babysitter's skirt! I just love being a baby girl.
sissyslutashley
Now put your ass up in the air so mommy can spank it!

rainbow24
Cute Picture 
Love & kisses
prissyprincess
  We,ll have to get the Baby stroller and SHOW YOU OFF dear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin just couldn't help himself... he was so happy to be turned into a bigbaby girl...
he was enjoying it so much that he said to himself that this is the way that he wants to stay for now on
BabyJackie
Sooner or later every body gets caught in diaper play

Sissy Baby Wendy

As he almost absentmindedly filled the back of his already very wet nappy, Sissy Baby Wendy realised he would probably be his girlfriends submissive sissy for a very long time. Which was exactly what he wanted.
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.