PG 13 BabyBarby's so called girlfriend
Help me make some cappies(:
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm a prissy little sissy-girly and I want everyone to know it! Everyone! -Samantha Anne Donovan
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyBarby
haha very funny! :-(
BabyBarby

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

BabyBarby
huh???????????
Sissykrissy

huh????????  

use the insert image icon when you post a message

BabyBarby

use the insert image icon when you post a message

why you reply to me???
Aeris_Jen
Here you go I hope I fixed them for you XD

oh my god what are you doing there mister, you think I didn't know that you were a sissy I found your onesie, bottle and pacifier months ago. now back in the bedroom while I get some yummy babyfood for you I think this is gonna be your main diet for a while.

I have this video baby monitor here so I can make sure I can keep an eye on you even while I'm watching tv. Awww you can't watch any shows with my girly-boy they're all too mature for wittle babies like you

See I told you ladies my boyfriend is such a sissy he wears diapers booties and mittens and they're all locked not that he would want to take them off anyway

*muahhh* that's all the kisses you get from me little girl. I gotta find a real man to go out with someone you can call daddy

TiresiasRex
Nope. Something is seriously screwed up here. No images are visible. Just the dreaded little "blue question mark box"!

Keep trying ladies....

"Technical difficulties, please stand by."

P.S. An UPDATE: as of 2/26/13, the images have reappeared! Yay!
BabyBarby
aww i can see them :-(
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

kryxel

Nope. Something is seriously screwed up here. No images are visible. Just the dreaded little "blue question mark box"!

Keep trying ladies....

"Technical difficulties, please stand by."

P.S. An UPDATE: as of 2/26/13, the images have reappeared! Yay!  

and they are gone again..
KylieGirl
Cant figure it out!! Barby is lucking out..
I'm a prissy little sissy-girly and I want everyone to know it! Everyone! -Samantha Anne Donovan

BabyBarby
how am i lucking out???!!!
sandra3k
so sad! still hoping that they'll come back up again soon!
xoxoxox
Sandra
P.S.--If you'd like some custom captions, write me please! I need sissy things to do!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.