Baby Sized
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The witches sister Arial who was always acting spoiled was pouting. Now it was that her sister didn't make her eggs the way she liked them and she wanted dessert first. Her sister said she isn't acting her age, so she made up a spell that made her skrink to the age she was acting. Arial cried as she felt herself wetting her panties and talking like a baby. She said now I can make you a baby sweetheart and not a spoiled brat.

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
   I Wuv it dear , I can see myself on a huge chair in the kitchen while mommy makes me something to eat , giggle , or maybe I,ve been bad wittle girly fored to take a time out , giggles , Thx   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diapered sissy
hehehe nice i likeey

ky_girlieboy

Kevin cried and cried after his new step sister who was a witch turned him into a girl and told him that she will never change him back, because she wanted a sister instead of a brother
littlemissalexis
Thomas was babysitting for a new client today and he noticed the parents were treat the girl overly nice for some odd reason. After they left she asked for him to play dolls with her. He told her that boys didn't really like to play dolls. She pouted and said we are going to play now. He was about to tell her to behave then he noticed he was shrinking. The girl now who looked very big to him said if a boy named Thomas won't play dolls then maybe a girl name Tammy will.

BabyCassie
WOW this is different
dani09
wow i love her dress great job

BabyMandi
i would love to have that chair
Tammy Girl

The girl now who looked very big to him said if a boy named Thomas won't play dolls then maybe a girl name Tammy will.  

A girl called Tammy does play with dolls...*giggle* 
Wash, rinse and repeat, always repeat.....

kellymelissa30
awww....she's so cute with that outfit!   Me wishes I could have it.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.