R Baby And Sissy
I posted 2 cappies. One is for sissies and the other adult babies.
Posted on
Baby And Sissy - I posted 2 cappies. One is for sissies and the other adult babies., Panties,Diaper,Dominate,Crossdress, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Baby And Sissy - I posted 2 cappies. One is for sissies and the other adult babies., Panties,Diaper,Dominate,Crossdress, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
What cappie is best?
Cute Man
4 votes
Lingerie
8 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
To be diapered by someone in lingerie, Ok.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I love the idea of being diapered by a cute lady in lingerie!
shamrock
YES I will come over so you can diapered me up with you in your lingerie and we can play baby girl and babysitter with you the babysitter nurse  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I knew you would like the baby one Shamrock.

crissy panty sissy
tell me what a dirty little sissy slut i am. i wear sexy panties all day under my clothes and my sissy clity gets so hard i love to rub my bulging panties and get them all wet with my cum. want me to cum in my pretty pink panties like a good girl?

lil sissie
 I can be diapered anytime
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hi Lil Sissy - I bet there is an extra diaper for you!

SissyBabyPet
Fantastic captions. I voted for Cute Guy. I like and love pink as you know Baby Butch. That said, iI like that caption the most, but as always, I like your other caption too, as you always make such wonderful captions every single time and I am always amazed that you manage to keep doing them so awesomely well made.

PS. I have sent you an email explaing something of importance, Take your time reading it and replying to it when you can.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Thank you SissyBabyPet for the kind remarks. Lingerie is the big winner so far! Glad you liked Cute Man but actually both. Hope you got my Christmas message you never said. Will read your message later after taking a break from all the reading.
sissydina218
would love to be diapered by her in her cute lingerie. wonderful captions baby butch. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Glad  you like these Sissydina. The lingerie lady has many Sissybabies, he he.

Wembiislut
@ sissydina218
  it would be so lovely to have a mummy in pretty lady lingerie while I suck on her big mummy breasts I'm having very naughty dirty thoughts 

Baby Butch
@ Wembiislut
 The pictures are certainly sexy! The Lingerie one gets most of the votes but the first one is very pretty. The lingerie girl can put me in diapers!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.