Baby Room
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Jessica was always pouting and being spoiled when her Mother didn't give her what she wanted. Her Mother thought she was even being more immature than her little 5 year old sister and she was a teenager! So one day when Jessica came home from school she was surprised to see her room totally remade over. As she was gazing at the baby sheets her Mother walked in and said "Hi Lil Jessica, some things are going to change around here. If you want to be a baby you will be from now on. When you get home from school I'll be putting you in thick fluffy diapers!"
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kristysissy
Ohh...that's soo cute! I love the room. This could be a good start for a story.  
Wannabe_Baby
Lauren wandered into the house that her 17 year old brother had said was "haunted", apprehensive at what she might find there. She gasped when she saw that in place of ghosts, ghouls and gothic furniture, there was thick, fluffy diapers, high chairs and cribs . . . all big enough to fit a teenager. Therefore, Lauren WASN'T so surprised to see her brother dressed as a baby girl in the crib in the corner. Big sister is going to be having a lot of fun with her new baby brother . . .

ghfhfh
Rini, formerly a guy, looked at her new surroundings. She was so happy she'd been turned into a teen girl. Yet, what really got her was when she entered her bedroom. She got so excited anticipating being a teen baby that she wet herself!
bubbleskirtlucy
Talk about a guest room... Hey! Where are all my adult clothes?

diaperlover97
when you said im redecorating your room to fit your age better i didnt expect this but i like it 
Sissy_Lizzy
when they came home from thier vacation Jen went tinto her room and noticed the difference right away (duh) Her mom appeared in the door way and said "how do you like your new room honey?"

Lavander
Sally finally jimmied the lock in the basement room, then carefully explored the hidden baby room. Thinking that maybe her parents had tragically suffered the loss of a baby so many years ago and just locked the door forever, she was surprised to see that the diaper panties were large enough to fit her dad........................ OMG!!!

~ Items ~

clarisselovelace
C'mon sissy, you know the rules. Put your plastic panties on so you don't wet the bed during your nap.

babybrittney12
Some people have all the luck!
vs-boygirl
Are the other girls in the nursery gonna think im a slut for wearing these? Forget about them. What will Daddy say!? Giggles...

diaperedsassy23
Mom and I have come up with a way to fix your male attitude issue come down stairs and see. That's right a sissy baby girls room which is where you will be spending most of your time for the next 3-5 years.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

ky_girlieboy

Kevin had arrived home late from school again.. his mother who was a witch too him into his room which was decorated for a baby girl.. grabbed his arm and stuck a needle with him.. and he slowly turned into a big baby girl..she then said to him your new name is Kayla... and you will be my new daughter permantly.... now enjoy.. Kevin then held up
the underwear and thought to himself... this is not going to be fun
babyginagirl
Mommy,finally accepted that I her only born son,has always wanted to be a girl.So mommy while standing in the NEW nursery doorway.Said I will now begin your transformation to a BABY girl.So after your scheduled SRS surgery sweetie in 2 months,you will begin your NEW LIFE as MY NEWBORN baby daughter.I will then bring you up as a GIRL!!! Now please look around YOUR nursery,before mommy gets you all diapered again!!!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.