Baby Puss
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I managed to find these images from the Tom and Jerry cartoon, Baby Puss.

Gallery Images by BrianGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
  Wow that was my fave Tom & Jerry episode! Tommy looked so cute in his baby diaper & bonnet!
SissyFlowerGirl
I remeber that that was an awsome episode.
growing up I loved Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes

Wannabe_Baby
I used to have that episode on video, as well as "Baby Butch", which was quite similar. I was so jealous of Tom in "Baby Puss"! Although I didn't know it because I was young, when the bully cats threw Tom in the fishbowl, making his diaper wet, I was so turned on.
Kadya
yeah.. have been growing up with T&J too!
Al love to watch them again and again and again

Mississippi_Girl
OMG I haven't sceen Tom & Jerry in such a long time I miss them so much. I thought jerry was so cute, then there was Nibbler(The grey one, Jerry's relitive) he was also cute, but then i saw this one Now Tom is cuter.

Here is a very funny fact about that little girl that dresses Tom up like a baby,The voice of that little girl also co stared on a Three Stooges short called "Men in Black". I might be wrong thou.
Danger: Mouth Operates Faster Than Brain.

T.G.I.F. Thank God I'm Fabulous
diaperlady
cute

prissyprincess
   Tom & Jerry are amoung my fav too dear it,s great Thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
dprdwimp
This cartoon was the inspiration for many hours of self-pleasuring as a child. The way the girl talks to him, the public humiliation, loss of control, and of course the gold fish and finger scolding... well, it still does a lot for me even today.

PinkySun
I too remember watching these cartoons. It was one of the first times a lot of undiscovered feelings were brought to the surface.
Kristie
When he snaps those rubber pants....I was hooked..for life!

Wannabe_Baby

This cartoon was the inspiration for many hours of self-pleasuring as a child. The way the girl talks to him, the public humiliation, loss of control, and of course the gold fish and finger scolding... well, it still does a lot for me even today.  

When he snaps those rubber pants....I was hooked..for life!  

You guys just brought back a lot of nostalgia for me.   Ooh, the way the girl just dumped Tom in his cradle and stuck a bottle in his mouth . . . I dreamed of a girl doing it to me. And let's not forget how helpless Tom was when the other cats played "Oops-A-Daisy" with him, his feet dangling helplessly in the air and how pathetic he was in his dripping wet diaper . . . and I would love to have some rubber panties just like Tom's . . .

*frantically looks on Youtube* Where's that episode? I'm sure it was here somewhere . . .  
BabyKitten
It used to be on nurserytails.ca, might still be
Official Potty Training Failure!
Always looking to make new friends. Please PM me!

Lavander

Oh dear. Follow Tom's eyes, it looks like he is getting an eyeful of precious little panties!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
LOLz!!

That reminds me of the expression on your face when I....ummmm...nevermind....

[ sidles quickly away to hide in the linen closet ]

NappyHappy
I miss the old cartoons, the new cartoons are either funny or pure stupidity sadly =*(
Lavander

LOLz!!

That reminds me of the expression on your face when I....ummmm...nevermind....

[ sidles quickly away to hide in the linen closet ]  

Oh, um dear? I locked the rabid cat in the linen closet. Just try not to flit your wings and I'll be their shortly to let you out. Mommy must finish her soaps and fifth of gin first.

Remember now sweetie tush, rabid cats are a LOT like sea bears so while you are in there don't play the clarinet. Never wave your flashlight back and forth really fast because flashlights are their natural prey. Don't stomp around. They take that as a challenge. Don't ever eat cubed cheese or wear a sombrero in a goofy fashion or clown shoes or hoop skirts and never ever ever ever ever screech like a chimpanzee.

~ Items ~

littlemissalexis
I remember I loved that episode even before I started back into diapers.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.