PG BABY PUSS, TOM AND JERRY
Episode of Tom and Jerry, from where I get my user name.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I thought I would post something about my user name, and where it comes from. For anyone who doesn't know, "BABY PUSS" was the title of an old Tom And Jerry Cartoon. I particularly love the part, when Toms friends take control of changing his wet diapers! I will post 3 links, as its up at Youtube, and is in 3 parts for the complete episode. Sorry it's in 3 parts, but it's worth viewing all of them, I think.
Part-1)

Part 2)

Part 3 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irmjdW_9lPg
Source: youtube.com
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
lil sissie
Awwww me love Tom and Jerrt 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
I was able to find all 3 but will view them later. Interesting way to select your username. They appear very cute so far! Did you know there are Baby Butch episodes too?

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, I know baby Butch, Baby Butch. LOL. He was an adult cat, dressed like a baby. ABC, Adult Baby Cat.
Baby Butch
Links will not post correctly! Tried 3 times and it don't work.

Baby Butch
Waste of time so I give up!
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Now that is a blast from the past - I always remember this episode but haven't seen it for decades (not surprising things like this stick in our minds tho is it - giggles).
   I've gotta say - I just love the shot you've chosen here with Tom's "What the hell just happened to me" look on his face - absolutely spot on (kinda makes you wonder about the influence on the writing of this episode - lol).
   Never thought of looking it up on YT - thank you sweetie, it was a pleasure to see it again.
    Big hugz xxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  That episode is a classic, to me, and I know some others as well, at least. It does make one wonder, on the content, and what thoughts the creators were having. Glad you enjoyed it too, and I’m happy to pass along where it can be found.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.