Baby in public
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Show us your diapers like a good little baby! Are you wet?
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyLarissa
oh my looks lik you need a change sweetie :)
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Sissybaby Thuthy

Show us your diapers like a good little baby! Are you wet?  

Cute outfit and thick nappies. What more can you want?
I love the stockings!

Silkyanon
Great Pics dear - it looks like you had fun taking them
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
sweetbabyjenny

bbshawn
What fun that must have been! I love being daring!
Dreamer89
I love those tights! Very sissyish!

babygirlmiyuki
Can someone make me a baby in public
therunning21
oh suck a cutie

therunning21
oh I love hello kitty
diaperedjessica
Very cute, I love the pictures  

therunning21
cutie pie ;)
Diaperboy81
very cute! Dares can be alot of fun

shivachoas
I hope I did you right. I created a caption for you please let me know if you like
shivachoas

I hope I did you right. I created a caption for you please let me know if you like  

little_sara
Nice job on the caption, and Jenny are the most daring one I know about!
Its all about the humiliation
SissyDesiree
Wow, I'm impressed! I've worn diapers outside a number of times under my regular clothing, but I've never gone nearly as far as you have. I'd like to get some cute baby girl dresses for myself, but I want to lose weight and improve my figure first. That's not so easy for me to do. I could start looking for shoes, though. I have some high heels, but nothing babygirlish.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Sissy Baby Wendy

It was the early hours after sunrise and they thought the area was deserted, but as Mummy made Baby Jenny lift up his dress to expose his nappy for the secondtime, a butch and very muscular young truck driver suddenly appeared frombehind the cab of his truck. "Hey you little sissy ******, come here, Iwant a word with you" he shouted as he strode manfully across the road.

Baby Jenny just froze in panic. He knew he was too far away from his Mummy'scar to run for safety and there was no way he could defend himself against thisguy who was at least 4 inches taller and considerably stronger than he was.With teary eyes, he looked longingly at his Mommy waiting to be saved butinstead she just smiled knowingly at him and calmly got back in her car leavinghim standing there defenceless and terrified.

With the trucker just feet away, Baby Jenny broke down into floods of tearsand uncontrollably wet and messed his nappy. His only pathetic defence was tosquat down into a foetal position and suck frantically on his thumb.

"Stand up you fucking sissy" the trucker growled as he reached thecowering Baby Jenny. "I've been watching you for the last 20 minutes,waddling your fucking pansy arse up and down the street and posing forpictures. What sort of fucking pervert are you? Not only are you dressed likesome kind of freakish fucking kid but your wearing a fucking nappy and babypants as well! What sort of a weird fuck are you?"

He then grabbed the trembling sissy by the arm and roughly yanked him to hisfeet. "Oh my god" blubbered Baby Jenny still sucking his thumb."Please don't hurt me. Please let me go back to my mummy… eh wife. Ididn't know anyone was watching and I promise I’ll never come here again.Please, sir. Please just speak to my wife over there – she’ll be able toexplain everything.” They both turned to look in the direction of the car his wifewas sitting in but it had gone. He couldn’t believe it. She had abandoned himand he now feared for his life.

“Well looks like your mummy’s left you, so shut the fuck up and turn aroundso I can get a better look at what you’re wearing.” Baby Jenny obedientlyturned around slowly in a full circle.

“So do ya think you look really prettyin your pink top, blue dress and fancy stockings, uh?” Scorned the trucker. “Doya think you’re a real turn on for guys like me huh? Is that why you came here?Like all the cheap whores and other trannies who hang around here offering a quickfuck or a blowjob to earn a few quid?”

“Oh god no sir” stammered Baby Jenny. “My wife and I were just muckingaround. We didn’t know anyone would be here this time of morning. I’m so sorryand so embarrassed. I promise you, my wife will be back in a moment and we’llgo. Please, just don’t hit me, I really didn’t mean to offend you” said thesissy as his pleaded desperately with his captor.

“I’m gonna tell you for the last time you little sissy bitch” barked thetrucker. “Shut the fuck up or I’ll shut you up. I don’t give a **** about yourfucking excuses. Now lift your dress up and show me your nappy.” Baby Jennyobediently lifted the hem of his dress to reveal his nappy, baby panties and quivering whitethighs.

“Jesus fucking Christ” exclaimed the muscle bound stud looking down at him.“I reckon I’ve seen it all now. Turn around; I wanna look at your arse too.”Gingerly Baby Jenny turned his back to the man and held his dress up again toshow off his thick padded bottom with frilly ruffles across the seat of his palstic panties. Without warning the trucker grabbed hold ofthe sissy’s shoulder with his right hand, swatted Baby Jenny’s full nappy withthe other and then squeezed it causing the mess to squish and squelch about.“Jesus, have you **** and pissed in this nappy?” exclaimed the trucker.“Christ, you really are a fucking baby aren’t you? No wonder your wife haspissed off - and if she’s got any sense she won’t be coming back.” He then leant forwardand whispered meanicingly is the sissy's ear “now, I think it’s time you came back to my truck with me so Ican have a little fun. Don't you?” “Oh no!” Baby Jenny cried in despair “please, don’thurt me. I promise I’ll do anything or give you whatever money you want if youjust let me go.” The trucker ignored his pleas and dragged him roughly to histruck on the other side of the road.

The trucker opened the door of his cab. “Get your fucking stinky baby arseup there and climb in the back” growled the trucker. Baby Jenny brieflyresisted but a hard, stinging slap on the back of his thigh was enough topersuade him to be compliant with the younger man's commands. He climbed up intothe tall cab and then crawled through to the bed in the back as instructed. Therehe curled up into a ball in the corner of the compact cabin and silently prayedhe would survive this ordeal.

Thirty minutes later, with cum smeared across his face and dribbling downhis chin, baby Jenny emerged from the truck a quivering, tearful and emotionalwreck. His knees nearly gave way as he stepped down onto the pavement and hehad to hold onto the tuck to stop himself from collapsing. After taking a fewdeep breaths to help gather himself, he looked around forlornly for anypossibility of help.

Having realised he was now going to live, his mind turnedto how to get away and get home. But with no money and dressed the way he was, hehad no idea how to achieve those goals. Just as he was starting to well upagain at the hopelessness of his situation, his wife pulled up in her car alongside the truck. Sidling out from the drivers seat she strode confidently over to herdistraught sissy baby husband, trembling on the pavement, and gave him a huge hug; pulling his head intoher ample bosom as she did so. At this Baby Jenny just broke down and sobbedand blubbered uncontrollably.

“There, there Baby.” she cooed. “Don’t worry. Mummy’s here. Did you think I’dleft you? Did you think that nasty man was going to hurt you and you were neverto going to see Mummy again?” She now prized him away from her enough to cuphis chin in her hand and tilt his face up to meet hers. Still sniffling andsobbing, Baby Jenny nodded to her with a helpless and confused expression. “Ah,diddums. You silly ickle sissy” his wife replied sympathetically. “Of course Iwouldn’t leave you. It’s just that you’ve told me so many times how youfantasise about being abused and humiliated by a strong man that today, on yourbirthday, I wanted to make your fantasy come true.”

Baby Jenny’s eyes widened with astonishment. “Yes, that right baby” hismummy said. “I arranged for all this to happen. I met Dave the trucker a few weeksago and he agreed to help out with your birthday surprise. I had to pay him ofcourse but he was very accommodating” she added, remembering to herself howexactly accommodating he was. “I know you’re probably still in a bit of shock sweetieand you were worried something horrid was going to happen but you know I love you and I'd never let that happen" she said, gently admonishing her charge. "Oh I really do hope youenjoyed it sissycums. Tell me..." her eyes sparkled "...did he make you swallow all of his hot man juice? "

Now with the realisation the whole of that morning had all been anelaborate set-up which his mummy had gone to tremendous lengths to arrange, he felta wave of relief and euphoria wash over him and he allowed himself to slip backinto his alter ego. “Oh wes mummy. The big man gave me a werry special lolly tosuck on that squirts wots and wots of cream from it and it felt yummy in mytummy.”

“Oh darling, I’m so pleased you liked Mummy’s special birthday treat – and Davecertainly is one hot and horny guy isn’t he!” his wife exclaimed. “Now we bestget you home, get that smelly nappy changed and put you down for a nice longnap because you must be exhausted.” And with that Baby Jenny was helped intothe extra large child’s seat strapped into the back of their car and it pulledaway heading for the security and comfort of his home and nursery. As thestreets and houses blurred past, he sucked his thumb and reminisced about thehuge cock he had had in his mouth just a few minutes before. It had ceratinly been an eventful and memorable morning, and one hell of a surprise.

Less than 10minutes later he drifted off into a peaceful and dreamy sleep and as he did sohe heard, or at least he thought he heard, his mummy saying that she hadinvited Dave to come and live with them, and from now on, he was going to havea daddy and a mummy to look after him.

His soft lips slowly transformed into a contented smile and he sucked his thumb a little bit harder.
Sissy Baby Wendy

It was the early hours after sunrise and they thought the area was deserted,but as Mummy made Baby Jenny lift up his dress to expose his nappy for the secondtime, a butch and very muscular young truck driver suddenly appeared frombehind the cab of his truck. "Hey you little sissy ******, come here, Iwant a word with you" he shouted as he strode across the road.

Baby Jenny just froze in panic. He knew he was too far away from his Mummy'scar to run for safety and there was no way he could defend himself against thisguy who was at least 4 inches taller and considerably stronger than he was.With teary eyes, he looked longingly at his Mommy waiting to be saved butinstead she just smiled knowingly at him and calmly got back in her car leavingBaby Jenny standing there defenceless and terrified.

With the trucker just feet away, Baby Jenny broke down into floods of tearsand uncontrollably wet and messed his nappy. His only pathetic defence was tosquat down into a foetal position and suck frantically on his thumb.

"Stand up you fucking sissy" the trucker growled as he reached thecowering Baby Jenny. "I've been watching you for the last 20 minutes,waddling your fucking pansy arse up and down the street and posing forpictures. What sort of fucking pervert are you? Not only are you dressed likesome kind of freakish fucking kid but your wearing a fucking nappy and babypants as well! What sort of a weird fuck are you?"

He then grabbed the trembling sissy by the arm and roughly yanked him to hisfeet. "Oh my god" blubbered Baby Jenny still sucking his thumb."Please don't hurt me. Please let me go back to my mummy… eh wife. Ididn't know anyone was watching and I promise I’ll never come here again.Please, sir. Please just speak to my wife over there – she’ll be able toexplain everything.” They both turned to look in the direction of the car his wifewas sitting in but it had gone. He couldn’t believe it. She had abandoned himand he now feared for his life.

“Well looks like your mummy’s left you, so shut the fuck up and turn aroundso I can get a better look at what you’re wearing.” Baby Jenny obedientlyturned around slowly in a full circle. “So do ya think you look really prettyin your pink top, blue dress and fancy stockings, uh?” Scorned the trucker. “Doya think you’re a real turn on for guys like me huh? Is that why you came here?Like all the cheap whores and other trannies who hang around here offering a quickfuck or a blowjob to earn a few quid?”

“Oh god no sir” stammered Baby Jenny. “My wife and I were just muckingaround. We didn’t know anyone would be here this time of morning. I’m so sorryand so embarrassed. I promise you, my wife will be back in a moment and we’llgo. Please, just don’t hit me, I really didn’t mean to offend you” said thesissy as his pleaded desperately with his captor.

“I’m gonna tell you for the last time you little sissy bitch” barked thetrucker. “Shut the fuck up or I’ll shut you up. I don’t give a **** about yourfucking excuses. Now lift your dress up and show me your nappy.” Baby Jennyobediently lifted the hem of his dress to reveal his nappy and quivering whitethighs.

“Jesus fucking Christ” exclaimed the muscle bound hunk looking down at him.“I reckon I’ve seen it all now. Turn around; I wanna look at your arse too.”Gingerly Baby Jenny turned his back to the man and held his dress up again toshow off his thick padded bottom. Without warning the trucker grabbed hold ofthe sissy’s shoulder with his right hand, swatted Baby Jenny’s full nappy withthe other and then squeezed it causing the mess to squish and squelch about.“Jesus, have you **** and pissed in this nappy?” exclaimed the trucker.“Christ, you really are a fucking baby aren’t you? No wonder your wife haspissed off and if she’s got any sense she won’t be coming back.” He then leant forwardand whispered “now, I think it’s time you came back to my truck with me so Ican have a little fun.” “Oh no!” Baby Jenny cried in despair “please, don’thurt me. I promise I’ll do anything or give you whatever money you want if youjust let me go.” The trucker ignored his pleas and dragged him roughly to histruck on the other side of the road.

The trucker opened the door of his cab. “Get your fucking stinky baby arseup there and climb in the back” growled the trucker. Baby Jenny brieflyresisted but a hard, stinging slap on the back of his thigh was enough topersuade him to be compliant with the younger mans commands. He climbed up intothe tall cab and then crawled through to the bed in the back as instructed. Therehe curled up into a ball in the corner of the compact cabin and silently prayedhe would survive this ordeal.

Thirty minutes later, with cum smeared across his face and dribbling downhis chin, baby Jenny emerged from the truck a quivering, tearful and emotionalwreck. His knees nearly gave way as he stepped down onto the pavement and hehad to hold onto the tuck to stop himself from collapsing. After taking a fewdeep breaths to help gather himself, he looked around forlornly for anypossibility of help. Having realised he was now going to live, his mind turnedto how to get away and get home. But with no money and dressed the way he was, hehad no idea how to achieve those goals. Just as he was starting to well upagain at the hopelessness of his situation, his wife pulled up in her car alongside the truck. Sidling out from the car she strode confidently over to herdistraught sissy baby husband and gave him a huge hug; pulling his head intoher ample bosom as she did so. At this Baby Jenny just broke down and sobbedand blubbered uncontrollably.

“There, there Baby.” she cooed. “Don’t worry. Mummy’s here. Did you think I’dleft you? Did you think that nasty man was going to hurt you and you were neverto going to see Mummy again?” She now prized him away from her enough to cuphis chin in her hand and tilt his face up to meet hers. Still sniffling andsobbing, Baby Jenny nodded to her with a helpless and confused expression. “Ah,diddums. You silly ickle sissy” his wife replied sympathetically. “Of course Iwouldn’t leave you. It’s just that you’ve told me so many times how youfantasise about being abused and humiliated by a strong man that today, on yourbirthday, I wanted to make your fantasy come true.”

Baby Jenny’s eyes widened with astonishment. “Yes, that right baby” hismummy said. “I arranged for all this to happen. I met Dave the trucker a few weeksago and he agreed to help out with your birthday surprise. I had to pay him ofcourse but he was very accommodating” she added, remembering to herself howexactly accommodating he was. “I know you’re probably still in a bit of shock sweetieand you were worried something horrid was going to happen, but you know I love you and would never ever let you get hurt" said admonishing him gently. "So I really do hope youenjoyed it. Now tell me..." her eyes sparkeld "...did he make you swallow all of his hot man juice?

Now with the realisation that the whole of that morning had all been anelaborate set-up which his mummy had gone to tremendous lengths to arrange, he felta wave of relief and euphoria wash over him and he allowed himself to slip backinto his alter ego. “Oh wes mummy. The big man gave me a werry special lolly tosuck on that squirts wots and wots of cream from it and it felt yummy in mytummy.”

“Oh darling, I’m so pleased you liked Mummy’s special birthday treat – and Davecertainly is one hot and horny guy isn’t he!” his wife exclaimed. “Now we bestget you home, get that smelly nappy changed and put you down for a nice longnap because you must be exhausted.” And with that Baby Jenny was helped intothe extra large child’s seat strapped into the back of their car and it pulledaway heading for the security and comfort of his home and nursery. As thestreets and houses blurred past, he sucked his thumb and reminisced about thehuge cock he had had in his mouth just a few minutes before. It had been an eventfully and memorable morning and certainly one hell of a surprise.

Less than 10minutes later he drifted off into a peaceful and dreamy sleep and as he did sohe heard, or at least he thought he heard, his mummy saying that she hadinvited Dave to come and live with them, and from now on, he was going to havea daddy and a mummy to look after him.

The lips softly pursed around his thumb slowy transfromed into a gentle smile.

He sucked his thumb a little bit harder.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.