Baby Girl Coloring
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Sissy Baby Emily draws cute scribbly hearts thinking of her Mommy. "Mommy will so love to see this and give me kissies!" she thought as she heard a tinkling between her legs as she felt the last of her non sissy self slip away. "Oh for wetting my dippee Mommy will give me kissies and than a panky pank!"
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
"His wife wasn't suposed to be home yet
"Erm I can explain" he started. She interupted him
"I'm just glad the hypnosis tapes are finaly working...""
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Baby Akuto
Can't see the pic

sissy will
time to stop coloring and time to eat dinner
coloring can make anyone happy

cdbaby
johnny-happy now jess--mommy i signed the contract now please give me back my clothes

jessica-silly joahnie, those r ur clothes next tim read the fine print
Baby Akuto
Look mommys I drews you a pictures.

amylynn
panty panks tan be bweatiful
Princess-Susie
So Cute! Keep coloring sweety!

babyteen
what a cute girl she seems to have a great time
babyheather28
thats so cute 

SissyBabyCaitlin
Yes a very cute picture
Wannabe_Baby
"I'm a big baby girl . . .
I'm a big baby girl . . .
I'm a big baby grlg . . .

Oh no! Now Mommy will make me start my lines all over again!"

BABY BECKY

Sissy Baby Emily knelt on the chair whilst doing his colouring because he didn't want to make his wet and poopy diaper all squishy. He hoped Daddy would be home soon change him and play with his ickle clitty. He so loved it when Daddy made him make sissy milk and then scooped it up on his paci and made him suck it all off.
babydenna
Sissy Baby Emily was concentrating so hard on his coloring book that he didn't even notice his little sister and her friends come into the kitchen. That is until he heard the giggling of the four teenage girls.
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
ky_girlieboy
Kevin... now Amy.... still enjoys coloring

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.