PG Baby Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Felicia was a high school girl who picked on the boys a lot. Ever since she was a little girl she has hated boys because to her they were mean, dirty, rude, and childish. However, as to every rule there was an exception. She had a crush on a senior named Flynn. She introduced herself and asked if they could hang out a bit. He just smiled and said yes. They went out for dinner a few times. Things were going great. On night he invited her to his house. She was so excited that she said yes instantly. When they got there, Flynn said that he thought it would be cute if she dressed up as a baby girl. She wasn't quite sure what to think about that, but she really liked him, so she just went along with it. He offered her a glass of water which she took. A few minutes later she felt the urge to pee. As she got up to go to the bathroom, her sock slipped on the wooden floor and she fell down. It startled her that she lost concentration and quickly filled her diaper. At that moment, about a dozen of the boys she had picked on at their school came out from their hiding spots with their cellphone cameras at the ready. She would never go to school the same way again.

Let me know if I got the prefix wrong.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SindyLu
more pics pleace so nice and cutie
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
Baby Butch
I don't see any picture to caption? I did like the thumbnail.

frillyboy

I don't see any picture to caption? I did like the thumbnail.  

Yeah thanks for letting me know. Its fixed now. And thanks for the comment.
deedee4u
Sorry Mummy, I went in my panties.
If it happens again my sissy, I'll have to put you in a diaper

frillyboy
Pic had to be removed, I'll try to find a new one everyone.
BobOnFire
i cant see pickture

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.