Baby Fresh Wegs.....
Finally finished getting all caught up wif my shaving
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Quick! Somebody take a piccie of me before my icky boy hair starts growing back!

I've just spent a good portion of the late afternoon and early evening getting rid of my body hair via blade...my legs were wayyyy overdue and now they are so clean and pretty and all lotioned up...my bikini area always takes extra time, and my boy parts always takes lots of extra care, especially when my hand are so twippery.... but, oh, what a feeling, even when I'm not planning on making messies, to just feel myself all over while covered wif sweet smelling baby shave cream....a lil perk of shaving  

So I hope somebody will take my piccie quickly before i start looking like i belong more on the ovver side....cuz mees just a widdle smoothy softy lil baby...dressing in panties whenever i'm not in diapers (like today when dealing joyously wif diaper rash)...oh, that sweet feeling of just having finished shaving and then slipping on a pair of pretty girl panties....but nothing, oh, nothing beats the feeling of being diapered just after shaving.....pretty much just puts me into a catatonic state.....

Just need to do my face and then i'll be ready for a few pink bows and my favorite dress, after diapering of course..... 

Feeling all parkly now......mmmmmmmmm.......wanna feel??????   

Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Femme Boy
*grabs a camera and quickly takes a few piccies of BabyWendyMarie's wegs* I believe a few of the gurls I know will want copies of these piccies lol. Seriously though, that's great Marie sometimes I think about removing the hair from my legs too.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
Daddysgirl
Baby WendyMarie, do you ever get razor bumps or a rash? My boyfriend has the hardest time shaving his legs, he gets all these red bumpies and it makes him SO gwumpy because he thinks it's ugly. Do you or anyone else know how to avoid this?

And you say you shaved by blade? Like a straight razor? Does that help keep the skin from being irritated more than a raor would? Also has anyone tried using an electric razor on their legs?

Quick! Somebody take a piccie of me before my icky boy hair starts growing back!

I've just spent a good portion of the late afternoon and early evening getting rid of my body hair via blade...my legs were wayyyy overdue and now they are so clean and pretty and all lotioned up...my bikini area always takes extra time, and my boy parts always takes lots of extra care, especially when my hand are so twippery.... but, oh, what a feeling, even when I'm not planning on making messies, to just feel myself all over while covered wif sweet smelling baby shave cream....a lil perk of shaving  

So I hope somebody will take my piccie quickly before i start looking like i belong more on the ovver side....cuz mees just a widdle smoothy softy lil baby...dressing in panties whenever i'm not in diapers (like today when dealing joyously wif diaper rash)...oh, that sweet feeling of just having finished shaving and then slipping on a pair of pretty girl panties....but nothing, oh, nothing beats the feeling of being diapered just after shaving.....pretty much just puts me into a catatonic state.....

Just need to do my face and then i'll be ready for a few pink bows and my favorite dress, after diapering of course..... 

Feeling all parkly now......mmmmmmmmm.......wanna feel??????   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.