Baby Fairy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

On a bright sunny day April's Mommy was reading her the fairy tale Peter Pan in her nursery "...and when a baby laughs a new fairy is born. So as there are always babies there are always fairies.....April.....April dear are you listening to me?"

*giggle*  
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby_alicep
cuties.

Swreets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*
diaprbayb

Fairy: Do you remember Christie, when you were only this tall, you saved me from the big cat? I told you that I would be forever in your debt. Now on your 16th birthday I saw that you were so sad. Iknew then what I could do to repay you. I made you the way you were back then, when you were happiest in your diapers and pony tail!  

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Whee! Thats so sweet of you to make that cappie DiaprBayb! *kissies*

cassandra
Is it possible to expire from over-cute

Lavander
Is this any better Cassandra?

Realizing only too late that this was the house where the good witch had turned William the Prince-turned-frog, into April the Little Sissy Princess... the tiny fairy, stuck to the long red tongue, disappeared between the sweet cherry flavored lips of the beautiful little sissy.

~ Items ~

diapered sissy
lol nice its funny

SindyLu
oh god is this pics cute
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
babyginagirl
Me's would giggles alot,and say tanks uuu's my willt fairy.Me's no never wans 2 grows uppy again.Pease keeps me da baby gurl!!! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.