PG 13 Baby Diaper sizing
Goodnites to Pull ups?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ty666
I wear a size 30 in jeans or if your into women's sizes a size 6 pantie and they fit me just fine.
Ty666

Princess_Drew
Thank you so much Ty666. Sorry its been so long. I thought I replied to thank you for your help. I did go ahead and buy some and yay they fit! I love them. Thanks for the help =D

b1gbaby
Actually, I've been wondering the same thing too. I have a 28' waist and can fit into the L/XL Goodnites. I just bought my first pack of panties. I bought size 8 just to make sure they fit (and to help tuck my male clit). I'd LOVE to wear Pull-Ups/Easy-Ups and Little Swimmers if they fit. I'd also love to try out Pampers size 7, if they'd fit. I want to be positive they'd fit before I spend money on them.
I'm a princess in disguise.
Though I look like an adult, I'm really a big baby.
A big baby who's looking for a big, warm, happy, loving family.
Gwen Stacey
try pull up size 4t

sissynina
you gals are so lucky to have such small waist. Mine is 38-40. :'( any suggestions on where to buy diapers or pull ups i can use?
sissybabydreams
Have you looked at the Tenna Lady? They stretch quite well.

sissynina

Have you looked at the Tenna Lady? They stretch quite well.  

what are those?
sissybabydreams
pull up style pants available in most supermarkets and chemists.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.