Baby Changing Time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Greg got to be a secretary for his wife who owned a lingerie and baby supplies store. He was surrounded by girls all day as he was the only guy working there. They were always teasing him about being in a girly job, making him blush most of the day. He wasn't too good at being a secretary either. One day his wife got fed up with him messing up at being a bad secretary. She said "A baby could do it better so your new job is to test out our baby girl supplies. They make everything adult sized for the testers. We need you to be testing it 24/7. Our testers need to really put themselves in the babyish role so I want to see you acting like a baby from now on. I hope you like your new job Baby Gina" Next she put Baby Gina in a cute top and wrapped a diaper around her.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

callie
Your awesome at cappies christie *giggle*
Princess-Susie
  What a job!  

Wannabe_Baby
"You know, I don't normally change adults. I know I'm a nanny, but for the amount of poop in your diaper, I want to be paid overtime!"
BbyDreamer
I want that job

babygina
  I want to be that tester!!!I am really a baby girl at heart!!!!
++
ghfhfh
"I'm moving up in the job world!"

Baby Akuto
"Can you not go 1 hour without needing a change. I should be getting paid more for this."
sissyslutashley
Amazing photo!!!!

BabyJackie
Now U don't need a potty break and can do more work
prissyprincess
  thats a very lucky sissy girly boy , giggles , I,ve looked everywhere but can,t find a mommy or nanny to do that  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin, was turned into a girl, but the mind was that of a little girl
by the witch next door after he bombd her house with eggs on halloween a few years go.
As his girlfriend changed his diaper she said to him that its about time that you are potty trained, because i cant keep changing your diapers.
Kevin told her that he enjoyed the feel of the diaers and will always wear them
Silkyanon
Thanks for sharing
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

drakemc
These girls look like they're having a good time
arphan86
that's a sexy pic, and even better caps!

BobOnFire
please try to stay dry this time if you dont it is spanking time
nekoboyorgirl
ashleyhated to be wearing the diaper at work she was 19 but her father insisted she be treated as if she were 19 months old
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

ty666
Ty layed there with tear filled eyes begging Stephanie not to diaper him. "That's final tiffany you are wearing a diaper Im tired of you wetting if you keep it dry I might let you wher big girl panties again"
Ty666

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.