Baby Bunny Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

My aunt always told me not to go in the secret room of secrecy but there was just something about that name that made me curious. As I came in all I saw was an empty room but it looked like it belonged to a palace the way the walls were decorated. Also few windows and something giant covered behind a blanket. As I pull the blanket I saw it was a mirror and something written in the frame that said "Walk inside and your life will change before your very eyes" I put my arm to it and suddenly I was walking through it! I came out the other end looking like this! Turned around but now the mirror was solid. Oh dear what will I be now if I am someone dressed like this but I am feeling very turned on!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
They say you are no bunny till some bunny loves you.

~cliques~
Dafne
Did I wear this last night, oh my god I think I had an accident. And why am I so horny, maybe it's the fluffy tail on my bare back. Or maybe it's just my desire to be babed again, oh well who said I had to get chnged right away?

"Well" Alice exclaimed, "Whatever happened to my dress and that cute White Rabbit I followed into his hole......curiouser and curiouser".
Wannabe_Baby
"I bet you can't believe your luck, can you sweetie? Me, the girl next door, in YOUR bedroom, wearing nothing but a bunny diaper, bunny ears and stockings. Well, I'm wearing them now but, um . . . I might not be in a minute. Strip naked, cutie."

You strip naked

"Good girl. That's right, I said GIRL, because now, YOU'RE the one who'll be in these clothes! Oh, don't worry! We have plenty more diapers for you to wear! You'll get through them quickly, but that's what babies do . . ."

jennifer
ok so when did i get in to this and why dosent evry one join me hehe 
bubbleskirtlucy
Awww. Little sissy is playing dress-up with mummy's uniform.

Princess-Susie
  Jim should have never followed that play-boy bunny home.
tamie
 This is my easter bunny costume!!??? 

joy888
Looks like we will have a lot more easter bunnies before April.
diaperlady
I want that mirror

cassandra
Oh dear, oh dear ... I have such a weakness for bunny girls ... especially when peple start tlking about the special tail attachment 
Lavander

Originally posted by diaprbayb
They say you are no bunny till some bunny loves you.

LOL! This is the best caption yet!

~ Items ~

diaperedsassy23

I should have listen to my aunt because look what happened when I didn't. Oh well such is life.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Shadowstar
er how did i end up like this i mean all i did was enter a forbiden room its not liek i expected it to be magiacl
huh wahts that warmth spreading acorss my cortch and why cant i stop

oh yess that hits the spot yes
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
Trunksshe
What happened, I was parting in this mansion my girlfriend brought me to and...
WHAT AM I WEARING!?!

Oh, good your awake

Nick looked up to find his girlfriend smiling at him, "What happened to me?" he managed to spit out before his tears rolled down his face.

Don't you remember you asked me to do this to you, NO, you BEGGED me to so now you will be like that as long as we stay together sweety, and don't bother to escape, we're in the far end basement you would'nt find your way out to save your life!

Nick started to bawl his eyes out as his girlfriend laughed and left the room, it WAS true after all, he was drunk and even now has no idea where he was.He WOULD be trapped like this forever!
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

cheese
I luv Bunny girls
sissyslutashley
For sure!!!!!

rainbow24

My aunt always told me not to go in the secret room of secrecy but there was just something about that name that made me curious. As I came in all I saw was an empty room but it looked like it belonged to a palace the way the walls were decorated. Also few windows and something giant covered behind a blanket. As I pull the blanket I saw it was a mirror and something written in the frame that said "Walk inside and your life will change before your very eyes" I put my arm to it and suddenly I was walking through it! I came out the other end looking like this! Turned around but now the mirror was solid. Oh dear what will I be now if I am someone dressed like this but I am feeling very turned on!  

So cute 
Love & kisses
diapered sissy
i really love the photo whered u get it nice cap to :)

sarahjayne
so cute and sweet
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.