Baby Brother
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here's another one:

"Aww, listen Baby Mickey, I'm sure that you'll get used to being my baby brother soon enough! These pink panties might set you back a little but at least they'll cover up your diaper! Well, until my sorority sisters come over later tonight! They'll definitely want to change you!"
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Turkey
why couldn't my sisters do that to me?
Princess-Susie
  Time to change the baby! 

SissyBoy220
Dont u want to be pwetty?
Brian
"Look what I've got you for your big day to Granmas! Aww tears of joy I expect! You know any proper boy would have complained about all this but since you're such a big sissy we don't have to worry about that do we? It's just a pitty you're not allowed to take that pacifier out because I'm sure you would agree whole heartedly with me, but we'll leave it in for now shall we. We don't wan't those photos and tapes I've been taking to get out onto the internet do we? Well mybe not JUST yet anyway."

bubbleskirtlucy
Time to get dressed, little sissy. We're going to the mall today to get you some more clothes!
ilike001
omg i wish i was him  

diaperlvr
does baby need a new diaper
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

“Those laxatives should be kicking in any moment now! Quick, let’s get theses pretty plastic panties over Baby’s diaper so the mess won’t go everywhere!”
prissyprincess
   very nice , giggles , didn,t see this thx for bringing i back o life great job  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

BobOnFire
how do you like the panties I pick out for to day
SindyLu
i like the poic
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.