All R Baby Bobby's story?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Does anyone know what happened to Baby Bobby's story that was on SK recently? It was one of my favorites and now I can't find it. :( I can't remember the exact title, but I think it was "Be Careful Who You Still Panties From."
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyKimmy1

Does anyone know what happened to Baby Bobby's story that was on SK recently? It was one of my favorites and now I can't find it. :( I can't remember the exact title, but I think it was "Be Careful Who You Still Panties From."  

The last chapter he posted did have some really graphic rape stuff that may have gone too far for the community standards here. I like that kind of thing so I hope Bobby posts the story elsewhere if that is what happened.
Kalisto
Really? I've seen much more graphic stories on SK before. That's a real shame. :( I hope the story comes back or, like you said, gets posted somewhere else.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.