Baby Alicia
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Alicia Silverstone's best friend Bell was having a beautiful wedding and she was to be the maid of honor but at the last minute her only flower girl couldn't make it to the wedding! Bell giggled to herself as she looked at the cute bridesmaid dress that looked just like a little flower girls dress. It had a babydoll style hem, bows and frills everywhere and so when the wedding began Alicia was seen skipping down the aisle, gracefully cascading rose petals in the most adorable dress that was even short enough to show her frilly panties! Everyone loved it and for the rest of the day everyone treated her just like a little girl. They even gave her a pacifier and a teddy bear to cuddle in the wedding reception. Alicia couldn't resist how sweet she felt being treated like a little girl, especially by Bell. Bell had to confess she loved babying her too. This is sweet Baby Alicia a couple of weeks later giving a smirk to Mummy Bell because she asked if her diaper is wet. They will always remember that wedding as special because Bell not only got a husband but also a new baby girl!
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Jay804
Great pic. I've always loved Alicia. She had that babydoll look down to a T back in the beginning of her career. Such a doe-eyed cutie.
~*Christie Luv*~
Yes she is such a cutie! I'd love to have a babydoll that looks like her! Especially in those piccies! I wonder if she likes being an AB too.

Jay804
cyberdiaper
you are a very very sweet looking woman/girl/sissy..it doesnt matter to me as u look like you have a nice personalty and tht is wht i want the most ..a good personalty..i am so very new at all of this i dont no if this message even make to u ..well if i get phone call saying where is payment for parcel of land Ibought in texas ill no it nver got to u lol ..take care bye now

DILLIGAF
i heard a rumor that she was an actual ABDL. hopefully that rumor is true
I'd cuddle with her anytime! What a sweetie!

BobOnFire
jane head out for her first day of high school and her diaper was not wet her mom was so proud
tzinho
cade a imagem

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.