baby advice
place to post advice on regression, babying, etc
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This thread is an open forum for people to put in their advice on regression to an infantile level, including but not limited to 24/7 baby. remember, please be specific, as people who read this are looking for useful well described ways to help their regression. ill post back from time to time with my own advice, and look forward to hearing what everyone has to say
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside
I am an eternal child with an emotional age of 2, so for me regression is about tapping into the real me, it is about letting go of adult thoughts, adult sensibilities, the restraints that being an adult involve.

Being a baby is emotional, it is not thought about, I cannot pretend to be a baby, it is an organic thing that comes from within, but it is only possible if adult ways and thoughts are put to the side.

It is seeing the wonder in the simplest things, being silly and giggly, it is not worrying or thinking about reactions, they just happen, a baby doesnt think about what she will do, she does. It is about getting past the 'what would a baby do?' and just tapping into to the baby inside.

The regression can start the minute you begin to dress, from the nappy onwards, of course ideally someone would do this for you, babys cant dress themselves or put themselves into nappies, but we live not in the ideal world. So as the nappy goes on followed by the rest of your outfit this is where you begin to stop being adult.

It is not easy to explain but it really is about tapping into the baby that is inside, dont think about it, let yourself go, adult things are not important, you dont understand them, the light on the ceiling is fascinating, the way the hem of your dress tickles your thigh is funny, your favourite dolly is REAL, she talks to you and you talk to her, the carpet is snuggly and little things so insignificant to an adult will hold your attention for hours.

And when you need to go potty, there is no thought you just go, youre in a nappy, nappies are for potty. You may be playing with your toys and you feel that urge to go tinkles then you just go tinkles.

When I can really regress, I feel free and it's actually like I am no longer acting, the acting is what I do everyday as an adult, regression is just being the real me, the natural state.

Hope this helps x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Jennifer Funshine
Wow, that was wonderfully stated Littlegirlinside :)
I really must give you a standing ovation because it's so true,
when we strip away the "trying to be babyish" part and realize it's who we are,
that alone makes being in diapers and cuddling our stuffies/dollies
a much more captivating experience.

Suggestions are fun and often useful but I think, as you stated,
having the mindset is the most important aspect to enjoying sissy/baby play.

SissyMichele
Wow that said it all Littlegirl_Inside. I don't think I could say it any better giggles. For me tho its that and the fact of having the love of a real person taking care of you (AB parent). Some times It's like a trance being regressed. Or can be triggered like at a resteraunt when my Ex. Mommy wiped my chin with her napkin that was a funny moment lol. your inner child can be sneeky on you and likes to come out it's just at time you say not right now or, play time but if it does sneek up on you don't EVER say NO to it. I did along time ago and now coming to terms with my action and finding it very hard to get it back. Belive it or not this website is helping and healing that part of me and im glad I found it wish I would of along time ago.
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
littlegirl_inside

Wow that said it all Littlegirl_Inside. I don't think I could say it any better giggles. For me tho its that and the fact of having the love of a real person taking care of you (AB parent). Some times It's like a trance being regressed. Or can be triggered like at a resteraunt when my Ex. Mommy wiped my chin with her napkin that was a funny moment lol. your inner child can be sneeky on you and likes to come out it's just at time you say not right now or, play time but if it does sneek up on you don't EVER say NO to it. I did along time ago and now coming to terms with my action and finding it very hard to get it back. Belive it or not this website is helping and healing that part of me and im glad I found it wish I would of along time ago.  

Tankies to both of you *hugs*

A very good point about having a parent, having a real person take care of you. It is something I had wanted all my life and never met someone who could dedicate themselves and that what it is about because we are babies, it's not a part time thing. I am now very fortunate to have my true Mummy and believe me I thank the stars every single day for the gift of her.

Having a Mummy (or Daddy of course) is a big part of being able to really be a baby, a child, because you need someone to care for you as a parent would do. Of course finding that special parent is sooooo tough, so you have to express that baby as best you can.

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

babymarty5208
Hi everyone my name is babymarty and i'm glad to have found this site.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.