Only Babies Wet Their Pants
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The new teacher had her own unique way of treating naughty girls! She puts them in pampers in front of the whole class to show them what a baby she is and then makes them write on the board while everyone studies. When her diapy is poking out of her skirt! Soon everyone was in diapers and they were loving it! They can't remember why this was a punishment but they don't want to be naughty anymore since they just want to act like babies!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
50 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

PrincessZelda
 That is the class I should have been in.*blushes*
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
Wannabe_Baby
The teachers at diaper school have ways of keeping naughty boys and girls in their place . . .

diaprbayb

DAM IT! I did it again. Every time I get close to figuring out the formula to return me to my macho proffesor self I keep drawing bunnies! I never get it before My all mommie class gets in.

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
*giggles* Oh thankies DiaprBayb I love that one!   Yay bunnies!

Sisikella

what comes after CA...
~*Christie Luv*~
Thats way cute Sisikella!  

wish i was there  
I wish i was in that class *Giggles* I would be the one at the back with black hair and fingernails.

kah91
i would probably be sat next to you, wear the same with maybe my trench coat one and we'd be listening to metal, which would be a diperable offence, what fun
SissySheree
"Only babies wet their pants" That brings back memories. That is almost exactly the words my first grade teacher used to me. I like the pics too.

sissytee

that is sooo sweet, i think shes darling. 
ghfhfh
"I should never have filled out that application for an all girl college!"

Robyn
Oh, no....it's not only babies that wet their panties! I know that for a fact (blush).

baby_sissy_kay
  love those pics

diaperlady
anybodywho touches my diaper gets one two
diaperlover97
if i was in that school ide be in diapers all day long! 

littleoneatheart
this has to be one of my favorite caps
bubbleskirtlucy
No, you are not aloud a pee break.

Sissy_Turkey
I wish i had not made my parents mad now everyone is laughing at my skirt and wet diaper.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Brian
"You better get those lines finished pretty quickly missy, the next class is due in five minutes and I'm sure you would just really love to show your diaper off to a bunch of twelve year olds!"

sissy will
you know what a wet diaper at this school means now start writeing
diapergirl123
how i wish that was me

you all make good captions i got no better ideas
diapergirl123
no one can make captions as good as everybody

Princess-Susie
So where do i sign up for this class?
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.