Babied forever!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
James could only wonder, after three weeks being forced to wear nappies and baby dresses by Mummy and his older sister whether he would be a baby girl forever. It was starting to feel natural though.

Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
42 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

tamie
 The hormones in jame's formula were taking effect as was the memory erase drugs!James could only remember being a little sissy girl!!!

diaperlover97
when andy went for his nap he didnt expect to wake up as andrea a big baby girl

baby_cassey
Mother: the hypno therapy worked
Sam: Mummy i need a changykins
diaperlover97
why do i have the suddern urge to play with toy blocks?

jessybaby
don't worry you'll get used 2 it baby
a new me teehee
the first caption is perfect

cdbaby
dont b fooled by the toy cars on the ground, if subject A or max as he was once called touches them he'll recieve a mild electric shock, and when he plays with th dollies a since of euphoria, thus altering his perception of gender rolls

and the diaper?

sometimes the shocks r a little large and cause him to wet himself

*of course by sometimes i mean always and by a little i mean alot*
Baby Akuto
As James drinks from his bottle, he looks out the window dreaming of spend this summer break with his friends, but is quickly snapped back to the reality that this summer he is his aunt's baby girl.

amylynn
for ever is a long time sweety but it can be wonderful
baby_gal
very cute pic. i wuv it

Princess-Susie
To be in that family...
SissyCandy
Don't know about you but I would kill for a cute outfit like that.

"Oh sissy must love her bottle look how she sucks it."

"She loves sucking all right. Maybe its all those hormones, or that bottles are just as good as cocks, and she needs practice."

"Sis you are mean, that's why mom put you in charge."

jcrutc
I think i need to pee, good thong i'm wearing this diaper
diaperedsassy23
Sissy baby Aaron wondered how long his sister and mommy would keep him like this.

Wannabe_Baby
"He sucks on his bottle all day, every day. He can't resist it, it's the control I have over him. He'd do ANYTHING to be with me, including sitting on the floor, fresh from having his "surgery", in his cute little baby girl clothes, suckling his bottle. He hated it at first but he's learning to love it. It's the girl in him, she just craves the man-juice . . ."
kbear
i wish someone would baby me forever

DeliaPink

i wish someone would baby me forever  

I second third and fourth that notion.She is very cutie cute in that cappie too.
If you have any more piccies of her pwease pretty please post more.
Thankies

XoFormeroX
She is so adorable!!!

Lavander
She is so pretty I have to post her again. Almost perfection!

Elliot was a frail, fragile, and incontinent boy who's delicate tummy problems kept him on strict diet of special formula. Ever since he developed breasts, his mother kept him away from the other rough and tumble boys but Elliot was happy to play all day in his room with his sister.

~ Items ~

BABY BECKY

James could only wonder, after three weeks being forced to wear nappies and baby dresses by Mummy and his older sister whether he would be a baby girl forever. It was starting to feel natural though.

As James, or Jasmine as he was getting used to being called, sat there and felt the now familiar wet warmth spread across his nappy he absentmindedly wondered when his mommy would let him have some nice dollies and prams to play with instead of all of these nasty boys things that he didn't know what to do with anymore.

Shadowstar
hurry the therapy eas a sucess icna be a baby girl agin
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber
At first Shaun resented the fact that his girlfriend tricked him into become a baby girl for her, but as time went by he completely forgot about who he used to be and started to become Amber the little baby girl.
rainbow24
Lovely Picture  
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
    You really do such a sweet wittle Baby hun Thx for pic.   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.