PG Attention Ballerinas and Tutu~Lovers! Tonight: It's BUNHEADS!
Notice to all SK posters who enjoy ballerinas and Broadway!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This thread may be of interest to Wolfsbane and Daiperskirt:

Tonight, BUNHEADS premieres on the ABC Family Channel.

Written and produced by the same creative team that gave us GILMORE GIRLS (2000 - 2007), and starring one of my all-time favorite Broadway performers, the absolutely amazing Sutton Foster (Tony Award Winner - 2011 for ANYTHING GOES...say her name slowly ten times...it just flows off your tongue...like a sweet wine...) , this is the story of a potentially washed-up actress and show gal who moves to a small town in California named Paradise and finds herself running a local ballet studio (Whew! Quite the run-on sentence there!). The Washington Post loved it...and other words of praise are coming in from television and media critics I trust.

Get out those tutus and dancing shoes! And let me know of you enjoy the show.

-T.Rex (never a big fan of ballet...but adores Sutton Foster)
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
Actually, I'm not particularly fond of the dance itself, really, just the outfits. ^_^' I like how you must have noticed I've been on a bit of a ballet binge lately lol. Sooooo many lovely pictures I've been finding.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
TiresiasRex

Actually, I'm not particularly fond of the dance itself, really, just the outfits. ^_^' I like how you must have noticed I've been on a bit of a ballet binge lately lol. Sooooo many lovely pictures I've been finding.  

I noticed. You and Wolfsbane have been having quite the dialogue about the subject of late. We'll see if the show is any good tonight...BLACK SWAN just left me cold in terms of the reality (or lack thereof) of the ballet world.

TiresiasRex
I LOVED IT! Sutton Foster continues to bedazzle me. (If not for her, I would normally not go near a show about a) teenage ballerinas, b) from the writer of GILMORE GIRLS, and c) on the ABC Family Channel. However, the acting was wonderful, the dialogue (and script) was crisp, sharp and brilliant, and the marriage proposal scene - complete with a reference to Godzilla movies - was one of the most hilarious moments on network television I have ever witnessed.

Find the "Pilot" for this show...and tell me what you think, lads and lassies.
Ami
Oh I meant to watch this! I absolutely love GIlmore Girls but how did I forget the premiere of this?!?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.