R Astonishing ABDL Tales of Tomorrow!
Ideas for future ABDL/sissybaby science fiction stories...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Howdy, folks and apologies if this has already been posted as an identical thread elsewhere. Here's the idea:

Over in Story Time, and with a brilliant story called "When U Find a Lone Diaper," Lotus 13, sarahpenguin, Oldjoe, glendee, someguynamedras, Puffybottom and I were brainstorming about science fiction story ideas with an ABDL/sissybaby theme (or subtext). We were also considering using various iconic science fiction films/televison shows as a starting point. There was mention of ALIEN, DOCTOR WHO, FLASH GORDON, THE BLOB, THE THING, you name it. Puffy and I thought it would be best to start a new thread for more ideas...and here it is.

To date:

* I want to write a sequel to "When U Find a Lone Diaper" with an ALIEN/THE BLOB/LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS feel...
* Oldjoe is working on a story also with an ALIEN subtext.
* Puffybottom is going to create something inspired by FLASH GORDON.
* Sarahpenguin is just going to keep on being adorable and cute.

How about YOU, dear readers? Any ideas for science fiction tales involving diapers that Miki Yamuri and other gifted writers have not already created?

Let the dialogue and idea inceptions begin! 
Last Post
51 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 50 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

clarisselovelace
Ohh what a great idea. How about Event Horizon?
TiresiasRex

Ohh what a great idea. How about Event Horizon?  

A tatooed Sam Neill in diapers? Ooooooh... creepy!

Or does the "black hole to Hell" actually transform people into Adult Babies?

Puffybottom
I think that a space pathogen type thing would be awesomes. Wike it infects people and they start bedwetting, then progressivly getting more sissyish and babyish. Possibly only affecting men with small peepees, so the spaceship has pleanty of real men to keep the sissies full of yummy cummies^^
TiresiasRex
Dear Puffybottom:

I LOVE IT! The trademark for this story is all yours!

Wannabe_Baby
I actually laughed while thinking about ideas for a sissybaby version of The Thing. A sissybaby amongst a group of guys ... but nobody knows who it is and he can assimilate others and make them sissybabies too. Or, since that would make the sissybaby the "villain", a non-sissybaby guy getting into a group of sissybabies! And he can only be destroyed with baby powder.

... Not that I'm writing this story, you understand. Just coming up with ideas. =P I'm a bit busy with other stuff to write a story like that.
TiresiasRex

I actually laughed while thinking about ideas for a sissybaby version of The Thing. A sissybaby amongst a group of guys ... but nobody knows who it is and he can assimilate others and make them sissybabies too. Or, since that would make the sissybaby the "villain", a non-sissybaby guy getting into a group of sissybabies! And he can only be destroyed with baby powder.

... Not that I'm writing this story, you understand. Just coming up with ideas. =P I'm a bit busy with other stuff to write a story like that.  

Not to worry. Seems like we are all too busy to create a complete story these days! I absolutely love your reworking of THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD...both versions!

Any other classic science-fiction film or story variations for sissies or ABs, folks?

How about Heinlein? STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND? A whole new meaning of "grokking"?

Or 2001:A SPACE ODYSSEY with a redo of the concluding "star child" image?

TiresiasRex
The SpaceX Dragon capsule just touched down today.

Why do I sense that this story is a PERFECT start for what we are talking about here...?

Any memories of QUATERMASS, folks? Especially the really older movies in the series like "The Creeping Flesh"? Or, stories with space probes coming back with something to infect us...SPECIES, THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN, NIGHT OF THE CREEPS, SLITHER (with Nathan Fillion), heck, even the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD....

You just can't trust those space probes...

In further surreal news: anyone seen the wonderfully absurd KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE? It's been playing recently on some late night movie channels. Now that story idea is just begging for a reworking here: KILLER SISSIES FROM SPACE?
sarahpenguin
Yup I've totally seen the absurdity that is KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE, from my playpen. :)

*tries her best to wooks cute, nursing on her bottle, cause is her job as a baby!*

Kalisto
I'm still working on a semi-Sci-Fi Sissy story myself, no clue when it will be finished if ever though. X| Basic idea I had was set in some undetermined point in the history and civilization has regressed to a somewhat feudal system. My idea was that within the city the story takes place it is common for commoners and peasants to be sold into indentured servitude to one of the Nobles of the city to work their sentence off. Of course the main character is sold to the owner of a brothel who happens to need a new Sissy Baby.

Haha a dumb idea overall, I have it all planned out but just can't muster what I need to finish it. If I ever get some real chapters done I plan to post them though.
sarahpenguin

I'm still working on a semi-Sci-Fi Sissy story myself, no clue when it will be finished if ever though. X| Basic idea I had was set in some undetermined point in the history and civilization has regressed to a somewhat feudal system. My idea was that within the city the story takes place it is common for commoners and peasants to be sold into indentured servitude to one of the Nobles of the city to work their sentence off. Of course the main character is sold to the owner of a brothel who happens to need a new Sissy Baby.

Haha a dumb idea overall, I have it all planned out but just can't muster what I need to finish it. If I ever get some real chapters done I plan to post them though.  

Sounds interesting! Go for it :)

TiresiasRex

Sounds interesting! Go for it :)  

I agree, Kallisto! Have fun and dare to create!

(I'll be away for a week...Number One, aka, sarahpenguin, you have control of the bridge!)
sarahpenguin

I agree, Kallisto! Have fun and dare to create!

(I'll be away for a week...Number One, aka, sarahpenguin, you have control of the bridge!)  

Okies! *she organizes a parade obs babyfur friends to go across da bridge to da other side obs da river and gets free pink and purple diapers for ebery baby&*

TiresiasRex
Dear Sara:

Thanks for holding down the fort while I was away...and alas, I am off again for a week. Still think you can continue with your mission to pass out free pink and purpled diapers?

SHOUT-OUT TO OLDJOE:

Finally saw PROMETHEUS last Friday. Some images from that film will stay in my subconscious for a long, long time...(hello! Hentai-inspired alien octopus rape scene anyone? Or self-induced Caesarian sections...without painkillers?!? The violent "birth" of the first xenomorph...or alien parasitic worms that...oh, never mind). Ridley Scott continues to be a brilliant visualist..,but I found the film lacking overall (despite the gross-out scenes already mentioned above and some intriguing theology). A B+ rating from moi...and I am being merciful.

Anyone else see the film? Reviews? Thoughts? Did you agree with the "origins" of humankind (heh-heh)?

And how are the Science Fiction story ideas coming along, people? Let me see something! This is your editor, Perry White, speaking!
sarahpenguin

Dear Sara:

Thanks for holding down the fort while I was away...and alas, I am off again for a week. Still think you can continue with your mission to pass out free pink and purpled diapers?

SHOUT-OUT TO OLDJOE:

Finally saw PROMETHEUS last Friday. Some images from that film will stay in my subconscious for a long, long time...(hello! Hentai-inspired alien octopus rape scene anyone? Or self-induced Caesarian sections...without painkillers?!? The violent "birth" of the first xenomorph...or alien parasitic worms that...oh, never mind). Ridley Scott continues to be a brilliant visualist..,but I found the film lacking overall (despite the gross-out scenes already mentioned above and some intriguing theology). A B+ rating from moi...and I am being merciful.

Anyone else see the film? Reviews? Thoughts? Did you agree with the "origins" of humankind (heh-heh)?

And how are the Science Fiction story ideas coming along, people? Let me see something! This is your editor, Perry White, speaking!  

I saw the film, but did not pass out pink and purple diapers to the assorted monstrosities, because I had convinced my mom to finally come and see one of my film choices with me. Things did not go well, alas.

She was not ready for that sort of stuff. To the point of being almost physically ill :( I liked it, but it wasn't as awesome as I had hoped.

BabyValentine
I'm surprised there isn't a Quantum Leap story out there. (I didn't watch the show, but know the premise.) Imagine the lead jumping from baby to baby, one day in cloth diapers, the next in pampers...
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
sarahpenguin

I'm surprised there isn't a Quantum Leap story out there. (I didn't watch the show, but know the premise.) Imagine the lead jumping from baby to baby, one day in cloth diapers, the next in pampers...  

Helping babies find dere missing plushies, and pacifiers, and finding fun in soggyness! :)

slave23
PetBabyAmy wrote a Quantum Leap story for SK! Haven't actually read it, but you're right, it'd be perfect for a tale on Story Time. *Sam looks down at his ballooning pink diapers and then the trio of high school girls towering over him wearing devilish grins* "Oh boy..." *Hit opening credits!*

It's funny, I didn't read this thread, but I just started my first new story in 18 months, and it just happens to be a sci-fi. I imagined it as a big, Summer sci-fi movie- starring Miley Cyrus and, soon, some cute pull-ups :P

http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/16154-Souls-of-Sinai
TiresiasRex
Thanks for the "Sinai" story plug, slave23!

And I'll have to go back and check my listings for the QUANTUM LEAP episodes...but I believe there WAS one where he appeared as a toddler...and there was definitely one where Sam wore a diaper...as he was a "test chimp" for the early space program/NASA! (and how about that finale...wherein Sam discovers that he is really...ah, but that would be telling...)

So...any other diapered science fiction or horror ideas, folks? (Random access memory kicking in here: There was that animated STAR TREK episode, "The Counter-Clock Incident"...wherein we get an Enterprise crew of toddlers in onesies...except for Spock, of course, who is older...)

pinkphysics
I may write some sci fi sissy stuff. I came up so far with an idea for 2 stories. One is about a man with a traumatic childhood and his mental hospital implants electrodes in his brain to try and erase the memory. The only thing is, this mucking around with the connections in a brain is kind of like screwing around with the electrical signals in a computer circuit and essentially drives him insane to the point where pleasure and pain stimuli are the only things keeping him grounded in reality. He escapes the hospital, and a nurse tries to track him down before he gets into trouble and the police get him, and when she finds him and shows compassion and cares for the broken leg he acquired outside the hospital, he becomes dependent on her care and associates the diapers he has to wear cause he can't walk to go to the bathroom as a sign of her care. She then signs up to care for him as a responsibility thing. (he got into a lot of fights in his insane fit, even attacking someone and injuring them badly) She feels she failed by not getting to him sooner and decides to make it up to him and herself. The second involves a genetic male sissy who is disowned by his family, rejected by society and on the brink of suicide. A local mental hospital takes him in and puts him in a virtual reality program that controls the neural signals in his sensory neurons by implanting electrodes in his body, but not his brain to allow him to live out his fantasies by night, and live normally by day. Unfortunately, there is a bug in the program and it just goes into an infinite loop of repeating the same sequence once he sucks on a certain pacifier. The thing is, he is now stuck in virtual reality and the machine is running out of power fast. If they don't stop the memory and resume the program, the machine will stop inputting signals into his neurons, the ions will all rush in at once to reach equilibrium, and will fry his neurons and leave him a vegetable. The head programmer fixes the program, and the sissy steps out of the machine and leaves the is institution for good, saying that during this incident it really clicked that this was not real, and he could not live a lie. He then moves out and shows himself to the world, not caring what they think. If you guys like either one or both, let me know and I will write a full version.
sarahpenguin
Dose sowy ideas sounds interesting :)

TiresiasRex
I agree, pinkphysics! Let us have 'em! (ands thanks to you, slave 23 and sarahpenguin for resurrecting my thread! Bravo! Cheers! Kisses to all!)
TiresiasRex
Hey, Baby Bethany! Here's the thread I was talking about on your excellent "The Babies in the Walls" thread.

Maybe we should open up the discussion for ABDL, sissy and Lovecraft mash-ups, too:

"In The Diapers of Madness"?
"Herbert West: Re-Diapernator""
"Pickford's Pampers Model"?
"The Stench That Came Over Innsmouth"?
"The Diaper Quest of Unknown Kadath"?
"The LUVS-craftian Mythos"?

Ideas, anyone?

sarahpenguin
The Call of Baby Cthulhu? :)
Baby Bethany
There's definitely potential with a lot of Lovecraft's work. Anything involving Kadath would be a really trippy messed up story. Still not sure about Chthulhu but Nyarlthotep could work well. I wonder what could be done with The Dunwich Horror too, although the Whatleys might just be too odd to be babified. Certainly lots to think about.

Seems I've started something with The Babies in the Walls.  

sarahpenguin

There's definitely potential with a lot of Lovecraft's work. Anything involving Kadath would be a really trippy messed up story. Still not sure about Chthulhu but Nyarlthotep could work well. I wonder what could be done with The Dunwich Horror too, although the Whatleys might just be too odd to be babified. Certainly lots to think about.

Seems I've started something with The Babies in the Walls.    

The reason dat Cthulhu sleeps so much is cause issa baby, an when the stars are right is when his designated grownyups come an let him out obs R'lyeh his Hello Shoggoth decorated crib, and gibs him dere mornin feedings, an then change dere beeery icky at this point diaper, an gibs hims a baby bath an gets him all dresses in clean diapers anna play dress for his fun playtime in da yard, till mornin nappy time in a half a million years or so.
0 - 25 of 50 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.