Assorted Pictures
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just put these here because I didn't want to create a thread for each one. When posting your captions, make sure to specify which picture the caption is for.

"Maybe I should've worn an overcoat . . ."

"Just because you put me in a diaper doesn't mean I should be put on the floor!"

The girl's incontinence meant she had plenty of diapers at hand for any immature little boys who wanted to look up her skirt . . .

"Aw, you're so sweet! Thanks for being my best friend! I feel I can tell you anything. Speaking of which . . ."
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BrianGirl
1st: Jimmy's girlfriend did warn him that if he didn't behave he was gonna have to walk the rest of the way home, but he didn't think she meant it when he was dressed like this. Left on the highway the next big question was wether to hitch-hike or not.

2nd: "How dare you track filth in my kitchen young lady! I knew you couln't control your messes, that's why we're gonna have to keep you in that diaper, but a maid's outfit might be the next step!"
Wannabe_Baby
Here's two more, which shall be known as Pic #5 and Pic #6.

"You know little brother, it's not nice to stare. Maybe if a certain teenage BOY were to dress like me, he wouldn't be so keen to be stared at either. Shall we find out?"

Note: This next picture is similar to a real-life version of my other "Caption Me" pic, the Diaper Club, although I'll try to avoid anything too specific this time, so other people can caption it too:

"*Giggle* Oh, come ON sweetie! We know you're in a diaper but try and have fun! There's no need to be so shy! Apart from Cassie, we're all wearing diapers! We can be your little playmates and, if you're lucky, maybe Mommy Cassie can give you a *ahem* FEEDING. Mind you, you'll have to fight Martha and I for her breasts! One of us has to drink from the bottle and I don't intend it to be me!"

Brian

"That's it just post the letter in the box. See how naughty you feel?"

"Mmmm yeth It's so exciting!"

"I'm glad for you, because for being such a brat on the way over here you can make your own way home!"

"Wait! Stop! Where are you going? Come Back!! I have no money for a cab!!!"
diaperlover97
5#:i know your finding this weird but when i start the hypnosis you wont notice a thing!

Sissy_Lizzy
#6 I told you there would be consequenses for looking in the girl's change room now come over here so we can check your diaper and fix your make up. YOU need the go get your self more diapers
sissylacy

The dorm mother had an unique way to motivate the students in that dorm to clean their rooms. However, the three guys had an argument about who was responsible for cleaning what. Shortly after they started fighting Adam's girlfriend walked into the room, causing Adam to explain why he was in a diaper and why he was at the bottom of the pile.

jessybaby
i will fight for food no problem, especially mommy cassie's!
a new me teehee
sissyjdk
this one is for the top

i knew i shouldnt have made daddy mad dang it now have to parade around with my hiny shown gosh!

rachael
nice captions
Shadowstar
there al lfantastuic pictures my captiso nare as follows
1) ididnt chosoe to come out liek this daddy thewind blew awa my clothes honest

2) ohh look wh ohas to wear diapers baby
*the girl kicks him in thebalsl and makes him pee* loosk liek yo udo to punk

3)if oyur gonan date me oy uneed to know this joni its really improtant
5)stop starign at me bor yo unever senen a 16 year old baby girl before i thoguth you would have with your problem
6) yey a sleep over plus we dont need to stop having fun to go potty
ah much better
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

BABY BECKY

Stephen was confident that with his natural girlish features and long hair, nobody in the park would think he was a boy. But what he didn't realise was that with his now sodden nappy sagging below the hem of his dress, everyone would know for sure he was clearly still a baby.
ffxyuna
Those are nice pictures.

SissyIsa
aww I hope to get my gf someday in a pair of nappies....sooo sexy:-)
prissyprincess

"That's it just post the letter in the box. See how naughty you feel?"

"Mmmm yeth It's so exciting!"

"I'm glad for you, because for being such a brat on the way over here you can make your own way home!"

"Wait! Stop! Where are you going? Come Back!! I have no money for a cab!!!"  

Sweet wittle thing wike you needs a car rde to make her sleepy , giggles   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

The dorm mother had an unique way to motivate the students in that dorm to clean their rooms. However, the three guys had an argument about who was responsible for cleaning what. Shortly after they started fighting Adam's girlfriend walked into the room, causing Adam to explain why he was in a diaper and why he was at the bottom of the pile.  

Boys will be girls after all it,s just natures way of saying it,s going to be allrite dears mommy knows , giggles  
babySeph
ooo i really like #2

prissyprincess
  THIS for the first . O.K. so I wet myself and so I pulled off my pant,s But why did you have to set them on fire and tossed them into the dumpster ?? 
Lavander
Because they were crawling around on the floor all by themselves.

~ Items ~

ky_girlieboy

kevin sat on the bed drinking from his bottle, all babied up

Kevin, Jason and Michael were having a great time after being turned into girls. and really liked the diaper that they were wearing
BabyJackie
Babies are supose to be crawling on the floor because they will ruin the furniture with leaks

Sissy Baby Wendy
I love these pics. Please post more if you have them.
bubbleskirtlucy

Here's two more, which shall be known as Pic #5 and Pic #6.

"You know little brother, it's not nice to stare. Maybe if a certain teenage BOY were to dress like me, he wouldn't be so keen to be stared at either. Shall we find out?"

Note: This next picture is similar to a real-life version of my other "Caption Me" pic, the Diaper Club, although I'll try to avoid anything too specific this time, so other people can caption it too:

"*Giggle* Oh, come ON sweetie! We know you're in a diaper but try and have fun! There's no need to be so shy! Apart from Cassie, we're all wearing diapers! We can be your little playmates and, if you're lucky, maybe Mommy Cassie can give you a *ahem* FEEDING. Mind you, you'll have to fight Martha and I for her breasts! One of us has to drink from the bottle and I don't intend it to be me!"  

#6: Becky and Roxanne accepted to a threesome with James... on one kinky condition...

those are really good gals!!!! *muah*
BobOnFire
wannebbaby I love your second caption you sould do more please

sarahjayne
realy cute capies
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.