My arts! =D
Arts... that are mine? o_o()
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay, I figure I may as well put up some of my sketchbookery on here. Hope everyone likes it.

First up is... me. o_o()

Yep, this is what I tend to view myself as (I wish I looked this good). The cat there is my furbrain, Mew. I got him when I was thirteen and pokemon had just gotten really popular. >.>()

The picture on my teeshirt is the symbol for the Druid Class in World of Warcraft. I <3 my drood.

Because I'm just too happy with how it came out to not put this up, here's a sketch of my girlfriend. The plushie she's holding is Mion from the anime/manga/game series "When the Cicada Cry" (I forget the Japanese name. Higurashi something something).

The symbol on her shirt is for the Mage Class in World of Warcraft. She's a damn good frost mage. o_o()

Some of you guys might recognize Whisper here, seeing as how I met her on Sissy Kiss. =O I based the design off her avatar.

And if you're wondering why her hips are so wide... Well, what kind of forum is this? =3

Lastly, back when I was still in high school I wrote a sort of sci-fi/fantasy novel over six months because I had nothing better to do.

These are the main characters from it.

The characters are as follows.

Stephanie (S-chan): The girl sitting in the front. She's the main hero/heroine of the story. She started out as a boy but when he tried one of Unilop's (see below) newest inventions it screwed up his hormones so badly that his physical sex literally turned inside out and he became a girl. Unilop never did find a remedy... >.>

Sabre Kinolas: The catgirl on the right. She's actually a vampiric creature called a Koaso who's been alive since the British Colonization of America. Being a koaso she isn't a real vampire, but she does share some of their strengths (ages very slowly, much stronger and faster than normal creatures) and has few of their weaknesses (sunlight does nothing to her, crosses are pretty much worthless), but she still needs to feed on blood and isn't really immortal. Also, while her body is almost completely numb to pain, she can't feel much of any sensations, including good ones.

She kind of acts as Stephanie's guardian after Stephanie talked her into getting a job as a dominatrix to get food instead of drinking her dry when they met (this was before Stephanie had become a girl).

Unilop: Rabbit-ish creature in the lower left. Unilop is a strange creature. Apparently unique, neither male or female (he claims they reproduce asexually), very intelligent, and apparently immune to almost all toxins and poisons... Unfortunately he's decided to use his immunity in the worst way possible and is a master chemist when it comes to drugs. Unilop is only immune to the negative side effects but can get high as easily as any college student on spring break. When he got ahold of some synthetic estrogen tablets he decided to mess with them, but they had no effect on him no matter how much he strengthened them... then Stephanie tried one and well... there's the story! =D

Joe and Laura: The two floating balls of stuff with faces. Joe is the one with the goatee, Laura is the other one.

These are souls. Not ghosts, but the souls of Stephanie's older brother and sister who miscarried and were never actually born. Joe is agressive and impatient with most everything, Laura tends to be laidback and carefree. They do have the ability to swap out bodies with Stephanie for a time in which Stephanie winds up in this form.

Joe in a body is basically tall and burly, with lots of muscle and red hair.

Laura is small and slender, bouncy as well, with dark hair.

Biggi: The weird... thing... in the lower right.

Biggi is an infant tentacle monster. During WW2 he was invented in a secret US lab to be used in the possibility of an invasion by Japan, however he was usless since he was only interested in females (in WW2 a woman in the military was almost unheard of) so they left him in the abandoned lab until a hobo found several large black eggs and swiped them. These eggs were Biggi and several of the other creatures.

The bum sold them on the street and one happened to be bought by a curious young (and still male) Stephanie, who now keeps Biggi as a pet. Sabre tends to borrow the creature a lot seeing as how even her semi-undead body can still feel it when a tentacle monster goes berserk in her bedroom. 8D

In his normal state he looks like a snake like creature about as thick as someone's forearm with a roundish head that has a huge tongue and two large black eyes. His body is actually one big tentacle and he also has a floppy pair of them hanging off his head like dog ears, which mirror his personality in this state. He's essentially like an overly excitable puppy.

Biggi only looks small when he's not enticed however. When an appropriate female comes near he swells to a monstrous size and sprouts millions of additional tentacles to... well... you can figure out this part. >.>()

... I thought him up at three am after an entire twelve pack of coke and no sleep. >.>() Thats why he's like this.

Anyway, thats all of 'em. Going to bed now. >.>()
Gallery Images by Iris
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dea
Eeee, they're amazing! And I love my one, it's brilliant! <3
Frilly Seamstress of pretty, lacy and often locking things. ^.^
Lavander
Those were fun! We have so many talented people here! Thank you for sharing.

~ Items ~

DeliaPink
Oh these are soo cute.I would loove to see you ink them and even color them.Keep up the good work.Very cute.
Someday maybe I will post my own artworks.
Huggles

kbear
you are very good so many talented artist arte on here

emma_sissy
Your self-portrait reminds me of the character Daria from the older Mike Judge animations (Beevis & Butthead, Daria). Very sweet!

Emma
little_boy_pink
I must say I particularly like number two.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Iris

Your self-portrait reminds me of the character Daria from the older Mike Judge animations (Beevis & Butthead, Daria). Very sweet!

Emma  

Really? o_O

Well, I guess I do tend to act a bit like Daria at work. >.> But mostly because its easy to zone out when a drunk guy is telling you about what happened at the bar.

I must say I particularly like number two.  

Yeah, I'm really happy with how it came out. =3
itsaboy/girl
me & u are about the same artistic level

Andreea
How adorable are those? :) I was tempted for a minute to get out my own pencils and have a crack at sketching some of my own sissy fantasies, but since every figure I ever sketched has had less realistic human proportions than the "Mr Men", I don't think I shall bother...

Are you self-taught, incidentally, or did you take classes?
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Iris
More arts and stuffs! =D

SissyBabyCaitlin
Wow your really talented I like your artwork. I used to date a girl into sketching and a few times she sketched me as an anthropomorphic bunny crossdressed in various outfits. I miss people drawing me it was kinda cool to feel that special. *sighs softly*
Iris

Wow your really talented I like your artwork. I used to date a girl into sketching and a few times she sketched me as an anthropomorphic bunny crossdressed in various outfits. I miss people drawing me it was kinda cool to feel that special. *sighs softly*  

I draw these at work, where I get bored easy. Send me a picture and I will probably draw you simply to have something to do. =O

boundandwet
good job on your pics, i cant wait for more
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
dickbutt
Awh!! You have an amazing talent ^_^

prissyprincess
  very nice indeed , you wikes cat people do ya !!, giggles , it,s nice   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.