Art by Jay Manney
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Not sure what Usagi's crying about, but she's awfully cute regardless. ^_^

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Looks like she was a little tired  

~cliques~
Usagi-Baby

Looks like she was a little tired    

Hehehe. Guess she stayed up past her bedtime.   Least her mama's there to get her off to bed.

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

Baby Butch
She probibly needs a diaper change. Thats why she is crying. Very good art work, I like it.
Mina Silverwind
Usagi is one of the most deserving of the babying from the show, the others are Rai, and Rini who are almost as childish as Usagi. Motoko&Ami seem to be the most mature on the show, and therefore the best potential parents.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Usagi-Baby
Oh yes, definitely. I agree with Makoto and Ami being the most mature of the core group, and Rei can definitely be a brat when she wants to be. Usagi is clearly the baby out of all of them. Chibiusa could be too, seeing how much alike they are. Minako maybe, she kind of floats between being serious and total flake.

veronica83
i love sailor moon

Usagi-Baby

Brainwashed Babies

“Excellent work,” Count Onyx, the head enforcer of the newly revived Dark Kingdom said to the youma, a creature that looked like a cross between an android from a scifi movie and an old fashioned nurse maid clad from head to toe in shiny leather, “these two Sailor Senshi will make wonderful gifts for Mistress Adamantine.”

The youma, simply and appropriately called Nanny, bowed to her superior with a polite look on her face, “It was no trouble at all, my dear master. Granted they put up a fight at first, but soon enough, Nanny had these two tykes completely under her control, and now they’re no more than babbling, drooling, messy little babes, and no longer a threat to the great Dark Kingdom and the mistress.” She said in a voice as sweet as honey and as soothing as velvet.

The black haired noble stroked his goatee with a smirk, chuckling deeply. He found great delight at watching the blue haired genius and the brown haired amazon crawling and drooling on the floor before him, neither of them with any more awareness than a couple of toddlers. "Then all is well, my patent leather nursemaid, I’m quite certain milady will adore her new pampered pets, and will be waiting with baited breath for us to complete the set for her. With the muscle and the brains of their team captured, toppling the others should be.. childs play.”

----

Gotta love Jay's work. ^_^

Usagi-Baby

Say your prayers little one
Don`t forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
walk within
Keep you free from sin
'til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never-land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White
Dreams of war
Dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
take my hand

(whisper)
Now I lay me down to sleep
Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take
Pray the lord my soul to take

Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet and in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter Night
Take my hand!

Yeah, ha ha ha

Boom

Yeah, yeah
oh, whoa

Take my hand
Take my hand

Metallica, Enter Sandman

---

---

---

Haruka: That's odd, she doesnt seem to need changing.
Michuri: I could have sworn I smelled....
Chibi Usa: -pat pat pat-
Usagi: -Whiiine-

Mina Silverwind
you are an excellent artist, all of your art is ultra cute, keep up the fantastic work, and I love seeing your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Usagi-Baby
^^; heheh, guess the cat's out of the bag.. yeah, it's me, and glad you liked my stuff. =3

Wannabe_Baby
Oh wow, Jay Manney, nice to see you here. I was wondering if it was you. If not, I was thinking of writing to you on DeviantArt to ask if you knew that Usagi-Baby was posting your art on SK.   Good to see you here. I'm Guest-1001 on DeviantArt and, even though I've only commented on the picture of Kae Kae you did for Pink-Diapers, I also really like the "Brainwashed Babies" picture you posted here in this thread.
Baby Butch
I see you have added more, that is really cute stuff.

Usagi-Baby

Forgive the image dump. ^^; Tee hee.

Usagi-Baby

Oh wow, Jay Manney, nice to see you here. I was wondering if it was you. If not, I was thinking of writing to you on DeviantArt to ask if you knew that Usagi-Baby was posting your art on SK.   Good to see you here. I'm Guest-1001 on DeviantArt and, even though I've only commented on the picture of Kae Kae you did for Pink-Diapers, I also really like the "Brainwashed Babies" picture you posted here in this thread.  

Hehehe, thanks ^_^ glad you like my stuff. I didn't try and let myself be known here for a long time, but recently I thought 'what the heck, I do enough cute art anyway', plus I do like a lot of people here in the scene. ^_^

Mizuma
They're so cute!!!!
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.
Sami_Taylor
Dawww such cute wittle girlies.

AGPalgut
Maybe she wants her mommy. That's what I think.
Diaperedlove
Love the art work

Sissy Jenni
This is such pretty art!! 
Sissy Jenni
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.