Did anyone wet themselves at school?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Unfortunately I never experienced this as a schoolboy, but wished I had.
I was potty trained and clean from a very young age. I felt I missed out on wetting my underpants experiences in young life, but really wanted it to happen sometimes.
When someone had an accident in their pants at school, I really wished I was that wittle boy (or even better, the girlie who weed and pood her knickers!) but I would have faked it as an accident, just for the experience in front of the whole class! How naughty! But I knew I would have been punished for this when I got home, so always thought better of it (although I was tempted many times)
Did anyone have the humiliation of this happening to them at secondary school (or high school, if youre in the U.S.)?
Well I finally got to wet myself again when I was 14 and on my own one day. It took a while for it to happen, as I felt shame and guilt knowing what I was about to do was accidentally on purpose so to speak! Then it happened! At last! I still remember feeling that first little warm trickle of wee wee going into my underpants - what a feeling of mixed emotions! I kept peeing until I could go no more. I felt such a naughty little boy!
A year passed (as did many pairs of wet pants!) I started to discover my feminine side and wished I was a girl, and I still do now.
I found boys company boring, and being at an all boys school, well you can imagine.
But I still couldnt make myself poo in my pants, although I really wanted to. I must have been 18 when this happened, after many attempts!!
Now Im older and when Im alone, I can often have my accidents, but now I wear pink frilly knickers, along with my lovely girlie-girlie outfits. I just wished I had a mommy to clean me up afterwards and put me in a diaper)!
I really should have been a wittle girl, shouldnt I ?!
I think a psychologist would have a field day reading this, he-he!!
Last Post
68 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 67 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

Kadya
Nice story....

Never imagined me getting wet in front of the whole class... omg....

Thinking about it.. then please please as a little girl, not boy...
~*Christie Luv*~
I had a wet accident at my daycare when I was really little! I didn't really think of it as embarrasing so much at the time though hehe. I was singing to be in a daycare play while we were rehearsing. I really needed to go but someone was taking way too long in the restroom and I just went. The neat part of it was is that they wanted to change my pants with something they had in the lost and found and there only these short pink satin girls shorts I could wear hehe. I loved it! I already had fantasies of wanting to be a sissy girl and I got to feel girly walking around in them the rest of the day!

SissySheree
I peed in my pants twice in the first grade, and had one poo accident too. All three times were because I was too shy to raise my hand and ask to gopotty. 
fluffybottoms
I had a few wettings in first and second grade - too shy to raise my hand so i just went - the first time i was in the front row and everyone saw my puddle... 

SissyMichelle
Oooh yes it happened to me many times, when I was a kid until 8 or so I would poo in my pants very often. Because I was afraid of making my poo in other places but home. I remember once I was in a summer camp and it was just like I had became unable to go potty regurlaly, and I finally found myself so dirty one morning that I couldn't get out of bed because I had soiled my very last pant. This is the worst moment of shame I ever had in my life.  

SissySheree
I would love to say tyhat when I had accidents in school, I hadvto wear diapers or even girl's clothes that they happened to have. But, it didn't happen. Instead, all first graders had to have a spare change of clothes, "just in case". In my class, there were 3 others who had to use their spares at least once. My 3 times was the most. There was a girl that peed in her pantiestwice and one boy that had a poo accident. What happened when one of us had "a little accident" was, the teacher would have us come to her desk while she fetched our change of clothes, then she would call for the school nurse to come get us before taking us into the hall to wait. The nurse would come and take us to her office where she would help us out of our soiled clothing and clean us up before re-dressing us and taking us back to class. My last trip to the nurse was for pooping in my pants. While I was getting changed, she had a little talk with me. She asked if I was embarrassed to raise my hand and ask to be excused. When I didn't answer, she asked me, "which is nore embarrassing, wetting or messing your pants in class, or asking to be excused?" I never had another accident after that.

sissybarbie
I wet myself once in the fith grade, my teacher made a big deal aboult it and the whole school knew!
sbc2025
I can remember it happening once when I was in year one. I really needed to go and I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet but she wouldn't let me so it just came out...
Sissy Baby Chrissy

babyandy22
i had that hapen to me once in school during a play in grade 1 when i got relly exited
your only as beutifal as you feel
diaperboy
I had 1 time when truly was an accident in about the 1st grade it was at lunch though so what i did to cover it up was spilt my milk and then walked up to the nurses office as if nothing had happened i told her the truth (she knew anyways she could smell the urine) but all they had were girls clothes so i wore some paties and because the milk got on my shirt too they didn't have a shirt so i had to wear a dress. when my mom came to pick me up the school nurse explained everything to her and my mom just kind of laughed which made it even more embarrassing getting laughed at for wetting urself in school by ur mom! But that was my only accident since being potty trained and i was never a bedwetter except the one time i was really sick but that was over the summer and i couldn't even move to get out of the bed had i wanted to teehee. But then there was one time in middle school where we had a really mean sub and he wouldn't let anyone go to the restroom and i had had a lot of soda to drink at lunch and soda tends to wanna come outta me right away and so i had to go REALLY bad and he wouldn't let me so i said i'd pee in the class and he said go ahead so there was a tree in one of the corners of the class i went over and peed in it got written up to the office complained he would let me go and it was either the tree or me so i picked the tree (that sub never worked for that school again)! but then i had the same deal a year later with a different sub and no tree and the sub told me if i had to go so bad then i could soil myself and he'd write me a note to the office the whole class heard him say that to me so i didn't feel bad but slightly embarrassed wetting myself. But thankfully he wasn't the only person that had happend to that year so noone teased me or anything but what they did tease me for was again the office only had girls clothes for me to wear so i had to wear panties a pretty short skirt a blouse ankle socks and 1 inch block healed shoes. And that i did get teased for until i moved and left the school.

sissyjdk
I had it happen to me when i was in the 6th grade. I also have what they call a double collecting kidney aka third kidney so i have to pee alot. i think thats what grew my afinity to diapers but besides that. i was waiting for class to get out and i couldnt hold it any more and i dribbled a little bit to relive the pressure well it got where i couldnt stop going so i soaked myself i was soooo embarased i wish they would have diapered me now that i look back on it. I got cleaned up and i was good to go.
alicethepink
Once, in second grade. Luckily, it was a big festival day, and we were outside, and it started to rain, but before the teachers could organize us and get us indoors, we all started frolciking in the rain. In all the fun and excitment, i peed myself. Not a llittle tinkle. I was soaked. HOwever, I went inside to the nurse, who gave me a fresh pair of pants, and i went back to class, without anyone noticing my new pants. Thank goodness!

diaperedsissy
I had two accidents in school, and I can't understand why anyone would want to endure the embarrassment and humiliation of wetting or soiling themselves in school in front of the other kids. I peed in my pants in kindergarten and had a poo accident in the second grade. That one was really embarrassing because I thought I had to fart and got a heck of a lot more than I intended. I won't go into detail, but no one could mistake what I'd done. Kids can be cruel, I was still being called Stinky in high school.
LolitaDolly
Once in the second grade. It was messy and bad. To this day I swear I sat like four inches higher afterwards. Twas awful.

jessybaby
Once recently my first year of college. I was learning to unpotty train myself at the time, using diapers at night. Then i stayed the night at my friends house and she didn't notice because we were in different rooms but i left at like 6 in the morning with completely soiled panties and shorts
a new me teehee
SissyJessy
Well a few years ago I use to get excited about the highschool girls and I would get a 'hard-one' (>

RoseMorgan
3 or 4 times at at first school, once on sportsday. I always had a pair of spare clothes until i was about 9.
But many times at highschool I had to pull my jumper over a wet patch, right up until i left.

I remember one girl wet herself in assembly with the entire school there, it made her cry.
Shadowstar
well i cnat recall any accidnets in school but im sure iprobably had them liek all kids do but sadly i cnat rember them
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

A couple 'cos I wasn't sat right on the toilet so it hit my trousers. .
april baby
oopsies, i pee pee'd at grade school and it happened three times too. one time i did and my jeans got wet and i tried to run to the bathroom and go to the potty but i couldn't make it. i let go in the playground and all the lil girls saw me and i stopped and my pants got real warm. i tried to dry it with towels and i was scared and felt silly. and afterward you could see that they were wet. so i went and stuffed my pants with paper towels and it looked like i was wearing a diapee. *big blushies*

StephiePhoenix
I do remember wetting once accidentally, but that was one night when I was in college after I had a little too much to drink. It had been raining and I couldn't get into the dorms so when I tried running around to the other side, I lost control of my bladder. At the time, I was very embarrassed (I believe that I was 18 or 19), but in time when I started to play around with enema's I really became fascinated with messing myself with old grungy underwear. In time, I finally made the plunge and started to get diapers to fulfill all of my needs and now it is hardly a matter of concentration (and sometimes hardly even that) before I wet or mess anymore. It helps to bring me back in touch with some very good memories. Thanks for the wonderful topic.

Also, forgot one other thing, there was one time where I road the bus home and my mom stood in the doorway constantly blocking me and finally I lost control of my bladder and wet myself right in front of her. She was totally shocked because I hadn't said anything, but that (unfortunately) wasn't enough for me to be dressed in girl's clothes. Still, I wonder how much I would have done that if I could have known I would wear diapers or be in girl's clothes.  PinkBaby-Blush 
~CLIQUES~
Twilight Starknight
i had an accident tht was both
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

Pickles
Nope, never happened to me, and I was quite proud of myself back then for it *crosses arms*

BUT....how I wish I was more in tune with myself back then. If my biological mom was anything like my current mommy I would have let her know about wanting to wear diapers and girl's clothes when I was really young, she is in the BDSM lifestyle and nothing like this would have surprised her.

She would have gone to the school and convinced them that I needed to be in diapers all the time and that all my maculine "boy" behavior was an act and should be discouraged (which it is), and that I needed to have my diaper changed during lunch every day by the nurse and if it wasn't full I would get a big mean spanking from the principle.   Oh how I'd have enjoyed school then...
babie

i had an accident tht was both  

few times but was spanked 1st before getting diapered and those days there were no dispoables
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Tammy Girl
A couple of times, but just wetting (and always on purpose)...

I have been into nappies since I was very young (I don't really think there has been a time since potty training that have not wanted to be back in nappies) and gave my poor mom hell, during my potty training.

But I was in middle school (year 6 or/and 7) was the time when I plucked up the courage to indulge in my nappy fantasies. At that time my parents worked long days, so I was looked after by a childminder (a lovely lady) who also looked after younger children too.

In the late year 6 and throughout year 7, I would steal nappies from my childminder's storeroom, but at the time the only nappy she had that would fit me was the larger size pampers for little girls (before the time they went unisex). So, unperturbed, I would wear them to school under my briefs (and a couple of time, the girl panties I would pinch from my sisters draw), and did this on and off (whenever I could get away with it) when I was 11/12 years old. I would wet in class and no one ever knew.

Tammy.
Wash, rinse and repeat, always repeat.....
0 - 25 of 67 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.