Anyone want to readover my story before I post it
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Anyone want to proof read a story for me. I have never written one and just sat down and typed one up this evening and was hoping someone with a little bit of writing epxeriince might give it a read and make suggestions if needed. Its definity raded XXX. its about a male to female sissy on her birthday and her Daddy is helping her celebrate her birthday.

Thank you. I want it to be good because I want to enter it in story contest.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kalisto
I'd be willing to give it a look. :)
moriadne

Anyone want to proof read a story for me. I have never written one and just sat down and typed one up this evening and was hoping someone with a little bit of writing epxeriince might give it a read and make suggestions if needed. Its definity raded XXX. its about a male to female sissy on her birthday and her Daddy is helping her celebrate her birthday.

Thank you. I want it to be good because I want to enter it in story contest.  

I"m looking for an editor too. How about 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours?'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.