Anyone into Skelanimals?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was just wondering if anyone else likes Skelanimals? I love all types of stuffed animals and furry friends but right now Skelanimals are right behind Pokemon and Webkinz for me as my biggest guilty pleasures and growing on me more (probably because they are new). I like how or they are cute but also supposed to be tough as well since they are undead.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Gaara
I love skeleanimals

Darkish side to cute
OopsiePanty
What the heck are they and does Walmart or Target carry them?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

Sissy Gaara
OopsiePanty

http://skelanimals.com/

I've only seen them at Hottopic and Spencer's  

Hmmm, I'll have to go look for an online source.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

mapetite
OMG they are sooo cute... damn you all to hell for showing me these.. you just know I have to find them now dont you... :P
babie
well this is the 1st time i heard of them
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Daddy's Girl
LOOOVE them! The kittycat is my FAVE!
Dru
=D

Glad someone dug up this thread. I like the Panda Bear the most but they are all cool. I like the plush and I have a tshirt but need to get more stuff.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.