PG Does anyone know what story this is or where it is
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok i dont remember the title, author or even where i saw the story but here is a summary:
This boy just moved into a house with all this girls. they celebrating and after a while of drinking the girls took his clothes and throw them out. The girls took him to his new room which was a girls nursery. From that point on they started to sissify him.

Does this ring any bells or do i need to remember more details
love you all
Sissycam
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
U needs more details sweetie

Could say it Story of Prissy kinda, altho it's not. Not enough info to go on

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

sissycam
ok here is more what i remember from the story:This boy just moved into a house with all this girls. they celebrating and after a while of drinking the girls took his clothes and throw them out. The girls took him by his balls to his room. on the door of the room said sissy (his name)(i forgot his name sorry). He is then taken into the room. The room was pink and a nursery. before he released he was tossed onto the changing table and he was strapped down so he couldn't escape.The girls diapered him and then put him in a nighty.
The girls took him to his crib and placed him in it. I dont remember if they restrained him or not but i do remember they tied a pacifier to his mouth. They girls left him to sleep in his new room.
When he woke up he had to pee really bad but did not want to do in the diaper. One of the girls walked in saw he was up and ask if has wetted himself yet. But since he didn't the girl told him normally he would have to wait to get out of bed till he was wet, but today she wanted to do something different.
she took him down stairs and placed him in front of the girls and on of them had a video camera and they told him he need go to the restroom right there or they post the video on the internet. so he peed him self.
Thats all i remember at the moment but if you gals need more details and i remember more i wll be more then happy to put them up
love you all
Sissycam

Miki Yamuri
gotsa has more details .... there tonsa storys here like that

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

TiresiasRex

gotsa has more details .... there tonsa storys here like that  

And thank the stars for that! What a joy it is to share this news: that we have many, many stories to choose from that match the request above. (This is not the case with other sites like Sissykiss).

In terms of some direction, it does not sound like anything by Baby Bobby. The story description lacks the darker edge/humiliation aspects of so many of his tales.

I believe the story forum has some search term tools, yes?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.