PG Does anyone know anything about the sissy boutiquie model?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I see her all over the web. i have heard she was born a boy and is now 40 years old. Does anyone on this board know if this is in fact true? Do they have any confirmation?
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

bedwetter41

I see her all over the web. i have heard she was born a boy and is now 40 years old. Does anyone on this board know if this is in fact true? Do they have any confirmation?  

I do believe the models for the boutique are, actually, sissies. It is photographed in Thailand -- where the "ladyboys" come from. They look pretty much like girls there. and, because of the market, the company uses sissies as models.
Also, look up "Nong Poy" on internet -- the prettiest sissy you will ever see. She is used in cell phone comercials, on magazine covers, etc. in southern Asia regions. Models entirely as a girl -- even though not born as one. Cute!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.