PG Can anyone help me find a story please :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone!

Im looking for a story that although it wasnt written by an author on sissykiss it was posted in the story sections.
Dont worry the person who posted it made clear that they hadnt written the story but was merly passing on a great story.

Anyway, the story was about a guy who was a great runner, then got struck by some kind of new virus that slowly changed him into a girl. Ends with a massive court case confirming him as a biological girl.

The story was so beautifully written and it described the transition so realistically that could have thought it was an autobiographical piece.

Any help locating this story would be very much appreciated and id be eternally grateful!

x
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx
i remember something along that lines along time ago on Fictionamani.com
babytephx
i remember something along that lines along time ago on Fictionamania.com
can't remember more specific then that, but there is atleast several stories in there massive catalogue along those lines

ReneDescartes
I thought the title was "for a girl" but I can't find it!
with my deepest curtsy for all,
Sissy Renee

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Just Jessica

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.