PG Does anyone have any diaper rash cream suggestions?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've got a really bad diaper rash as I wasn't able to change at work today and sudocreme doesn't seem to be working does anyone have any suggestions? 
Be unique 
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I use Equate diaper rash cream, has zinc oxide. Don’t know if it would be available where you shop? It’s works for me. 
daisyK
If you just have normal diaper rash just about any zinc oxide cream will take care of the problem in day or two. However there is also a fungal infection you can get since the area is all wet and irritated.  If you got that you got to use a fungal med like Lotramin.

babyginagirl
There is a very GOOD prescription ointment called VUSION,but you would need to get a script from a doctor.If it is a diapee rash,maybe a pediatrician!!! 
Baby Butch
I use A+D ointment for any minor irritation's. Works good for me but never had anything severe. Consult with a pharmacist by calling them on the phone.

baby_sara
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.