PG Can anybody do digital coloring?
looking for a talented artist to color this drawing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

So I found this recently and I'm DYING to have somebody recolor it for me so I can make it my avatar! If they could take out the text and give her a pink diaper and a pink/white dress with either blue or brown hair I'll love you forever, kiss you, hug you, and do a HUGE favor in return if you ask of me. :33333
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

hlg42
Here is the link to my interpretation.
http://db.tt/cs4BFqwO
Hope you like it and don't mind that i am using it as profile pic for while
Fever

So I found this recently and I'm DYING to have somebody recolor it for me so I can make it my avatar! If they could take out the text and give her a pink diaper and a pink/white dress with either blue or brown hair I'll love you forever, kiss you, hug you, and do a HUGE favor in return if you ask of me. :33333  

I was doing some artwork today and decided to give this a whirl to break the monotony a bit =)

There's also one with the transparency preserved in case you want to add your own background;
http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/albums/userpics/16206/dsk_transparent.png

Diaperskirt
*squeals* OMG it's perfect! <3 Thank you SOOOO much sweetie *hugs!* It came out amazing! I hope it wasn't too much trouble. I'd be impressed to see what other color schemes you could do. :D
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Fever

*squeals* OMG it's perfect! <3 Thank you SOOOO much sweetie *hugs!* It came out amazing! I hope it wasn't too much trouble. I'd be impressed to see what other color schemes you could do. :D  

Oh, no trouble. It was good practice anyway. Glad you liked it =)

Changing the colors again would not be too much work, just need to play around with the hue slider a bit.

Diaperskirt
Like it? I love it! You're amazing! :3

If it's not too much trouble then, I am curious as to how it would look if you swapped all the whites and the pinks around to see how that looks.
*Formerly tutu49*
Fever
Something like this, I think... Although some parts are kinda sloppy, white shadowing is a bit different from colored one and I do not have time to redo it all =/ ... Although I did make an alternative with brown hair as well =)

Diaperskirt
Oh honey you are SO talented! If only we could walk to school together like that. :)

OK, LAST request, cause I'm curious. Yellow dress, pink or white diaper, red hair, green eyes.
*Formerly tutu49*
Fever
Like this?

Sissy Kristol
Oh my goodness this is just adorable!  :
Diaperskirt
Oh honey I could kiss you. Although, in my mind I was thinking a brighter red, and more of a pastel sunflower-ish yellow, and let's make the diapers a bright white. Sorry, I'm a selfish little girl...
*Formerly tutu49*

Fever
Sorry, been really busy for the last few days. Not sure quite what colors you are after, I actually grabbed the reference for the original yellow from a sunflower =/

Diaperskirt
I guess that's my fault lol cause I don't know colors as well as I think I do. :p Thank you honey, I won't ask you for any more favors lol
*Formerly tutu49*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.