Antony and the sissykiss day spa
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

As Anna sat in the bathtub, her new clothes were allready being picked out by the sissykiss by Christie, the day spa manager. Anna had to read up on how to be more like a girl and less like her former self, Antony, before she came back or else Christie would make sure she was punished into diapers and spanked like a naughty little baby. Little did Anna know, she was allready inducing sissy baby subliminal messages while reading the third chapter: Submissive and Happy.
Gallery Images by
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PlantLovesStar
Oooo, very nice and subtle... *goes to reserve that book*
Sissy_Turkey
Where did you this piccie from? it is awesome

ghfhfh
Ha! The mmagical books had worked....now she just needed to learn how to act like a girl.
bubbleskirtlucy
Anthony suddenly felt something on his head... It was a pink hairbow! His transformation was starting!

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
michellepaterson
Soooo many books to read and so little time, the Sissy exam was this afternoon, if i don't pass i don't know what i shall do with myself she sobbed  

babie
oh that so cute .i would like to be examed like that
dani09
why is their a idiots guide to feminizing your boy friend in my girl friends bathroom

AGPalgut
As he sat in the tub reading "How to be a Proper Sissy" with his reading glasses on, Antony noticed that the water contained a soap that magically changed him into a woman. From now on, he would be called Tonia.
diapered_david
I think she's going to turn into a beautiful sissy baby

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.