PG Animal costumes
Forced wearing?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Greetings all. I am new here and looking for any art/pics of people being forced to wear open face animal costumes (think Ralphie from the Christmas story). I know mary beth sanford has a pic of a boy being dressed as a pink bunny and a pink teddy bear but I have not been able to locate them. Does anyone know where I can get these or others similar? Anyone else have an interest in open face animal costumes (anya from buffy, chandler from friends, etc)? Thank you for your time.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I can no longer find Mary Beth's site, I just looked. She was great with sissifying young boys and I liked her TG Scouts stuff she used to have. The pink bunny is definately a good animal costume. I can't think of much else related to add. You might still find some MBS stuff at www.petticoated.com
Thanks for the tip. I'm partial to pink bunny costumes ;)

Ei8ht
I love pink bunny costumes as well
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.