This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Baby Butch
On the date:
August 31st, 2020 ~ 10:47 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Deleted as nudity with object covering penis. A talk a few years ago Christie told me adding objects over nudity is not allowed. I do not see that in the rules but I also do not see that this is OK in the rules.
Moderator Deletion
XXX ANATOMY OF A SISSYBABY
An Educational Diagram From The Sissy-Gynecological Institute Of Adultbaby Pediatrics
Posted on
ANATOMY OF A SISSYBABY - An Educational Diagram From The Sissy-Gynecological Institute Of Adultbaby Pediatrics, spanking,premature ejaculation,cuckold,tiny penis,small penis,micropenis,fmatty,LFM,Little Fanny Mattie,sissy baby, Adult Babies,Dolled Up,Bad Boy To Good Girl,Anal Sex,Spankings,Sissy Fashion,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Masterbation
You can click the image to see the full size
ANATOMY OF A SISSYBABY

*An Educational Diagram From The Sissy-Gynecological Institute Of Adultbaby Pediatrics

PEENIE - Also known as a 'sissy clittie', the peenie is a micropenis that is rolled back inside itself. Believe it or not, the model in this diagram is fully stimulated and liable to dribble from out of its inner crater at any moment.

DUMPLINGS
- Also quite small and completely hairless, the dumplings serve as generators for producing 'spurties', a vital ingredient to the sissybaby diet.

ROSEBUD - Unlike the peenie, this is where the sissybaby's true excitement comes from, whether 'baby' cares to accept it or not. Regularly 'milking' the rosebud to release any built-up spurties is essential to sissybaby maintenance.

BOTTIE - The two plump cheeks making up the bottie are ideal target sites for delivering the necessary punishments all sissybabies require on a regular basis.

*UNCENSORED Version HERE

**Please support me over on my Flickr PRO account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fannymattie
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.