My Analog Techno Album Goes Digital
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone,
My converter box finally arrived and I am pleased to be able to share a song and some samples of my music with you all. Click right here: http://www.sissykiss.com/z/OopsiePanty/?tab=10010 and check it out.

You can even leave comments right there on the page itself if you like ^_^

Enjoy 

Hmmm, 14 page views and not one DL, are the links not working or something?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
2 more full songs up. Prettyful Flutterbys and Underound Aminals.

I am not linking the songs directly in the thread is to prevent bots from picking them up and wasting bandwith. But they are very easy to access from My Sissy Space or from that link above in the first post which takes you to the specific area of MSS about the music.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.

Kadya
Hi,

In my younger years I was a New Beat lover. (yes, techno and house are born from New Beat.) New Beat started in Belgium :-)

Nevertheless, I still like Techno and house, just not the rave and hardcore house / techno.

I listened to your songs and, my personal opinium (and I'm not an expert and too old to hang around in the techno-disco's or parties) is they are a very good start and you have some nice sounds but.... except for the last song they are very 'flat'. Also you hang on too long at one sample. (especially the last song sounded promosing but started to bore after a minute of the same.....)

But then again, it might by my age!  HelloKitty:

OopsiePanty
My main influence would be something of a trance genre, so you have to let yourself become one with the music so to speak. It is very nice and progressive without falling into being progressive trance. Not for everyone though. If you are more into modern electronic music made by complicated digital devices which is sure sounds like, then it probably is too minimalist for ya. I limited myself to tech around pre-1986 for the most part. The 909 drums are actually being done by a 303 + a white noise gate and some other tiny dedicated circuit which lets me produce cow bell, rim shot, or snare like sounds so even though there are some 909esque patterns, they are being done by much more vintage hardware.

Oh and I don't use samples. Those sounds are created by me on an analog wave modeling synth. Once you start talking about samples, you are using tech more advanced that I am using.

Edited to add:

Oh yeah, thanks for being the 3rd person I know of to check them out here.

Oddly enough though my hosting site didn't record any downloads for you...but since you are mentioning the hardest acid song on the album I have to assume you really did listen to them. I am guessing by flat you mean not very acid? It's hard for me to know what you mean. But the last clip is very acid like. Unless you mean flat as in the mp3 format itself which I also gripe about on that page lol. The format literally kills the depth in the waves. I took the Broken Bird full down because it was just sooooo aweful to listen to compared to the wave file. The keyboard sweeps are also totally devoid of their accenting in the mp3 version. It almost pains me to listen to them in 224 or 256, whatever the mp3 is. The massive distortion wave of beauty which sound sooooo clear on the CD just muddles it all up too on the mp3. On the CD it is just impressive sounding because of the fact that it doesn't muddle it all up, yet is somehow magically there in all of its distorted beauty.

OopsiePanty
I wrote articles all over the music area of my sissy space that explain analog looping and pretty much how I made the music. Read over those articles and then ask me any specific question you like.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.