Amazing Girlfriend
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey everyone. I just wanted to stop in and give my little story, since I've been so happy and excited this week.

On Monday, my girlfriend was over, trying on the maid outfit she bought for an anime convention we are attending. I casually asked if I could try it on, she giggled, and said okay. I did and she said I looked very pretty. I then proceeded to tell her about my crossdressing desires, and she said, "Well, let's go pick you out an outfit, then!" We went online to the same shop she got her maid uniform from, and I proceeded to select an entire maid outfit, which I am wearing currently at the time of writing this.  

I just wanted to say how amazing my girlfriend is. She encouraged me to shave my legs and arms, (though she likes me to keep the chest hair, which is a fair trade, I think), and we're already planning a lolita tea party, where we can both dress up! Next week, she's going to show me some tips and tricks with make-up, too!   I'm already looking forward to my next outfit, which I think is going to be a pink lolita outfit.  

So, yeah. That's my story, and I've never been happier!  
-Mako-chan
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
It is so great to be in a relationship with a girlfriend that actually likes your crossdressing. She is a keeper don't let her get away
Lilbabyheather
That sounds awesome and like you really scored. Don't rush things too much but be totally honest and upfront with her. It sounds like you guys have a great relationship.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Agnes, Despicable Me.

wittle_bwittany
you are a very lucky guy. such women are very hard to come by.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
hellokitty
Wow, sounds like so much fun! You are a very lucky girl.

andiman
that really sounds like fun,
please share the link of your dress with us.
jamie
Wow, she is fantastic. I hope that she has a balloon fetish too! I wish that I could attend your tea-party in my sweet girly-girl mode.

Wuv, Jamie

Mako-chan
Thanks so much to everyone for all the awesome comments! I feel so lucky to have her. She really is amazing.

that really sounds like fun,
please share the link of your dress with us.  

I got most of this from a website called bodyline.co.jp. It's pretty cheap and good quality. I highly recommend it!

Here's the Maid Uniform itself.

These are the stockings that I picked to go with it.

I picked out this corset too. I got the one with pink lace.  

Here's the choker that I got with it:

And these two items I had to order from amazon, and should be here later this week.

clarisselovelace
Congrats. My significant other sometimes threatens jokingly to take my anal virginity but I'm not sure how serious her threats are. I'm afraid to show that I am too enthusiastic about it.

Miley
Its so good to have a supportive SO, My SO loves me crossdressing as a little girl. After about 2 yrs I now live every day as a little girl, She buys me the cutest dress and has me in nappies always, it such a joy
Lotus13
That's really lucky of you to have such an understanding partner. xoxoxo

kipr
Treat her wright shes a gem
littlejycee
Your girlfriend sounds like an amazing person. You are so lucky to have her, and that maid dress as well. It is soo cute!
XOXO

kisses and hugs to all...

littlejycee...

SISSYJOSHUA
wow you look just like girl very pretty wish i had girlfriend like that no girl ever wants to even try dating me thank goodness i like guys equally or id never find any love out there right now im in online relationship with a daddy likes and would love to to dress me up the cutest dresses and thickest diapeesi can wait to meet him soon
tyler199
That's so cool  3

Sissynatalie6969
that is AWESOME!!! you are so lucky to have such a great girlfriend.
Mellsissy
So how did the tea party go???

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.