All PG 13 Alternative nursery print panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm a huge fan of nursery print, whether its plastic panties or diaper covers.
As an experiment, I went to a fabric store and looked around to find some fabric I thought would look cute. I cut them into pieces roughly about 2' x 3' and used them as an outer layer for my diapers. When you combine it with clear plastic panties, it looks like a unique pair of nursery print plastic panties;

Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

pinnellipee
You wear them well, all of us other sissies are sooo jealous.
I am sissy servant #727-820-633 AKA PINNELLIPEE
PROPERTY of Miss Cat (honor curtsy)
little_sara
Those where realy cute! Suits a sissy like u :-)
Its all about the humiliation

Michaela
hello Bobby,

what a fantastic idea. :-)
if i use cloth diapers, i take usually these:
http://airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=8008&product=1004
i take 2 or 3 of these big diapers to create a nice thick diaperpackage.
but they only comes in white.
with nursery patterns these diapers are much more expensive. So i have dyed a few of my big cloth diapers pink.
your idea is really nice and i will see if i can get flanellete or molton fabric with nursery print here in Germany.
Little Bo Peep

I went to a fabric store and looked around to find some fabric I thought would look cute. I cut them into pieces roughly about 2' x 3' and used them as an outer layer for my diapers.  

Thank you so very much for sharing this. Those fabrics look so pretty, and you wear them so puffy and prettily. Cute hardly seems enough letters for how adorable those pictures are.

I trust that with many washes (to come) the printing on the fabrics will not fade.

I'm inspired to go fabric shopping myself now.

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

Baby Bobby__
No problems at all with fading. And I should point out that these are just thin coverings, the same material that might be used for panties or a light top so the cost was minimal.
plasticJanice
Very Sweet!

SissyDesiree
Nice! I like your socks and shoes, too.
- Sissy Desiree

AmandaHerts
Im extremely jealous!  
That's a really good idea to use clear plastic panties 

babyginagirl
PERFECT for any baby!!!! 
sissywanabe2
My my what BIG diapers you have there sweety !
AND just how many diapers are you wearing at a time ?
With that many diapers a petticoat is not a requirement
to tutu out that neat perfectly (short) hem line baby dress !

Uh oh uh I see London - I see France boy oh boy or is it girl oh
girl I see an awful amount of diaper under dem plastic panties !

Baby Butch
If I remember correctly Baby Bobby makes his own diapers. He posted about it somewhere on the site a couple years ago.

Jennifer Funshine
Too cute for words! I have no idea how I missed this oh so many years ago, but thank you Baby Butch for bumping it up. I see lotsa friendly faces I really wish still posted here, Baby Bobby among them for sure. Such adorable nursery prints!  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.