The Alliance?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
There is a Gay Straight Alliance at my college, I've considered going to one of their meetings; would there be crossdressers/transgenders there that could help feminize me to see what I would look like?
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I wouldn't go to the GSA for that reason at all. The GSA is a support group, it's one thing if you go there, make friends, and they end up helping you. But if what you want specifically is help with feminization--there are makeover services that would be better suited. Just google Crossdresser makeover or trans makeover with your state, and you'll probably find one close enough.
Sissy Kimi
You're probably right, I wasn't really sure what they did. Thanks for saving me from an akward moment.
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.