PG Agreement
Agreed with myself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay, so I was always confused about if it was wrong to wear female clothes.

Long story short:
Weared a piece of underwear one time
Female in me started to take over my body
Male in me was confused and wanted her away.

But, since last weekend something strange happened.
I had a dream about a girl I've never seen before.
She stood there when I was looking at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly she stept out of the mirror and hugged me.
She said "It's okay".

Then I woke up. Now I think that girl was my female part and she wanted to tell me something was okay.
But what..
So i thought about it for the rest of the day. And I kept hearing her voice in my head while I was thinking.

So, that night I had another dream. It was in a dark room with one table and 2 chairs.
On one chair she sat and said: Take a seat, Let's make a deal.

She: "We will live in this body together, but I let you trigger wich part gets the turn."
I nodded and when I did that the room became from Blue to Pink to White and I woked up in the middle of the night.
Since that night I can trigger who I wanna be! So that's kinda wonderful.
I'm happy with myself right now but I have to learn to deal with this permenently.

I hope I can live easily now. As long as my family and friends never find out, I don't think I can survive that.

Just wanted to share this with you!!
Loves.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Sissy Desire:

What a beautiful poem you have written!

I hope someday your family and friends will accept the girl part of your personality. Its part of who you are.

Prissie
   Prissie
FAIRYTUTUS

Okay, so I was always confused about if it was wrong to wear female clothes.

Long story short:
Weared a piece of underwear one time
Female in me started to take over my body
Male in me was confused and wanted her away.

But, since last weekend something strange happened.
I had a dream about a girl I've never seen before.
She stood there when I was looking at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly she stept out of the mirror and hugged me.
She said "It's okay".

Then I woke up. Now I think that girl was my female part and she wanted to tell me something was okay.
But what..
So i thought about it for the rest of the day. And I kept hearing her voice in my head while I was thinking.

So, that night I had another dream. It was in a dark room with one table and 2 chairs.
On one chair she sat and said: Take a seat, Let's make a deal.

She: "We will live in this body together, but I let you trigger wich part gets the turn."
I nodded and when I did that the room became from Blue to Pink to White and I woked up in the middle of the night.
Since that night I can trigger who I wanna be! So that's kinda wonderful.
I'm happy with myself right now but I have to learn to deal with this permenently.

I hope I can live easily now. As long as my family and friends never find out, I don't think I can survive that.

Just wanted to share this with you!!
Loves.  

that is quite the dream. i love the idea of your female self speeking to you. i had a dream where my iner girl was freed when i was 6. i still remember it.
i love roleplaying

TiresiasRex
Dear Sissy D:

First off, thank you, thank you for this "confession" or, in some sense, a statement of faith - faith in yourself, your experience, and your potential.

Second, the dream seems like something out of a transcendental David Lynch film (MULHOLLAND DRIVE, or TWIN PEAKS, anyone?)...and I mean that in a good way. Lynch, as you may know, is all about "the reconciliation of opposites". Fusion of the self. Usually through the subconscious experience.

Heck, I could even go all FIGHT CLUB on you here...

As for more "fused" characters...well there is always my main man, the legendary author Grant Morrison, with his wonderful characters Rebus (from THE DOOM PAROL) and "Lord Fanny," the transvestite shaman from THE INVISIBLES...

Okay, I'm rambling. Your post got me thinking...and appreciating how wonderful this site is for encouraging people to be so open and honest.

I applaud you...and you honor us all with your story and words. Thank you. Welcome to the Fusion.

With love,

T.Rex
CynthiaAnne

Dear Sissy D:
Second, the dream seems like something out of a transcendental David Lynch film (MULHOLLAND DRIVE, or TWIN PEAKS, anyone?)...and I mean that in a good way. Lynch, as you may know, is all about "the reconciliation of opposites". Fusion of the self. Usually through the subconscious experience.

Heck, I could even go all FIGHT CLUB on you here...

As for more "fused" characters...well there is always my main man, the legendary author Grant Morrison, with his wonderful characters Rebus (from THE DOOM PAROL) and "Lord Fanny," the transvestite shaman from THE INVISIBLES...
T.Rex  

T. Rex- Wow, quite the list ! Thanx knew all about Lynch and Fight Club, but the rest is new ; that " Transvestite Shaman " sounds particularly fascinating. Def'nitely gotta look that stuff up! If I could ( humbly ) add one ?
Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse ( there's a movie, but read the book ) ; early in the story the autobiographical protagonist meets an enigmatic an d fascinating woman named Hermine. Hijinks ensue.

Sissy D.- Lyrically Beautiful little parable ( unless you were being literal? Even better if so ). Thanks for sharing that.
As far as your friends and family go, just a little encouragement : They're almost always more understanding than you give them credit for, IMHO. ( at least to your face LOL j/k ) I shared all my Sissy Secrets with my brother not too awful long ago ( we were both high on coke and speed, so it seemed like a good idea at the time. ).
He was very accepting and understanding.
Then he was enthusiastic. Then we went out and he bought me a bunch of girls clothes and make-up. Then it got weird...lol
But we both came down and it was still all okay, and I couldn't believe how much better I felt about myself ( and my brother) from finally sharing something I'd tried to keep secret all those years.

So, no pressure; I don't think it's any of our fault...but secret poison ourselves and our relationships. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I still want to end on the emphasis that I think you've had a beautiful experience of self-revelation and acceptance. Here's to your lovely new road in life ! Cheers!

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cynthia Anne
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

TiresiasRex
Thanks for the kind words, Cynthia Anne. I would add yet another comic/graphic novel to the mix that is relevant:

ENIGMA, by Peter Milligan form DC Comics/Vertigo. All about a man meeting a mysterious stranger...and, as you say, hijinks ensue. (THE INVISIBLES was recently republished by Warner Brothers/DC Comics as a massive hard cover collection...and about $100!).

To SissyD: again, good luck and blessings on your journey!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.