Advice Please
Newbie needs help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi im Bree and have only just joined sissykiss. I started crossdressing at age 13 and have only just recently started getting back into it. At the moment a have a few sets of panties and bras but that is it im afraid. I was wondering what i could do to be even more feminine.

Bree
~X~
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyMichele
Can't go wrong with stockings and dresses to complete the outfit lol. Makeup is always fun. Shave off all yer body hair cuz it makes yer outfits feel SOOO much better OMG I love sliding on a pair of stockings after I just shave my legs. Just go nuts and have fun. oh paint yer toenails a pretty color that always works for me. BIG HUGS!!!
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Sissy_Bree
Thanks,sounds good. I will try and get some of them items, i especially like the idea of having my nails painted.

Bree
~X~

sissyboy0000
I would say get some make up. Whenever i wear some I fell really girlly.
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)
Alexa.Crosst
If you are feeling weally daring get a bikini tan... *continues to daydream*

anonymous user namme
if you wear some pink ballerina costume and wear some pink make up
then put lots of baby perfume to ur face and body and puts some baby powder in ur underarm to look and smell like like a real ballerina girl
Sissy_Bree
Thanks for all the good advice people. Im going to try doing some of it
Bree
~X~

MommysSlave
One thing you can do is don't use any male grooming products. Get women's deodorant, use a woman's razor, use shampoo and conditioner that are marketed specifically towards women, etc.
sissywayne1
gat a frilly babydoll

AmandaHerts
Welcome Bree,

I agree that you should change over to all women's grooming products and a couple cute dresses and skirts are a given...
a girl cant go walking around in just her panties all the time (even tho that could be fun/ comfy)
Miley
Sweetie, as cute girly summer dress. When you are buying it just say to the SA that you are getting for your girlfriend or sister.....It works everytime:)

Sissy_Bree
Thanks for the advice everyone it has really helped me.
Bree
~X~
PinkJay
Hi Bree! I recommend buying a cute pair of ballet-flat shoes to go with a pretty dress. I want a pair so much, so I'm saving  

RikaCrinklebutt
As scary as this may sound, get rid of all your boy undies and wear only panties^^. If you look on Amazon you can find some really good deals on them. I threw out all my boxers three weeks ago and have had no problems. Although it probably helps that my roomie knows I'm gay.
pvcdiapers4life
Confession: When I was a uni student, I figured out how to scam this online catalogue company - la redoute I think it was - using $10 coupons with no minimum spend (internet shopping was still in its infancy then I guess, about 10 years ago...). I ended up with 20 pairs of the loveliest silky knickers, all delivered under a variety of false names ;)
..:: Adult Baby Diaper Fetish blog ::.. >> My original stories and articles, pleave visit and subscribe!

PandaGoLucky
I often feel best as a 'sissy' when I'm doing something as simple as using skin creams or lotions aimed at girls. Shop around at Bath and Body works for something that makes you feel pretty, it'll help!
Adriannaa
I agree with PandaGoLucky. Funny story, actually. I went into a Bath and Body Works to get my friend some lotion for Christmas since her and I are pretty close. I went to the register after picking out six different lotions and body wash etc., and as the lady was ringing up my purchases, she looked at me with a smile and said "I'll give you another 10% discount." (in addition to the holiday sale) Looking back, she probably thought I was buying them for myself since I was alone, but I did get to keep a few (: I plan on going back for myself. It's actually a great place if you're looking for some female "groom products."

sissy890
If you're doing it in secret, nail polish always makes me feel girly.
sweetlilsarah
Being hairfree and smooth from the head down is essential. Try plucking your eyebrows into a feminine shape and grow your hair longer. Wear panties every day and wear a panty liner or use a tampon for 5 days every month.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.