Any advice on pantyhose or tights?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, I'm trying to assemble a gorgeous outfit and a very important piece eludes me. I'm hoping someone here will know where I can find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for white opaque tights or pantyhose that will also allow me to wear a super thick diaper underneath.

If anyone could point me to some useful online stores I would be very appreciative.

Thanks 
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
That must be just too cute! Frillz & Lace sell some white opaque pantyhose that come in white. Checkout their "Summer" Tights:

*Frillz & Lace Linkie*
SissyFlowerGirl
WOW they have awsome lingerie I know I now have a new place to shop

a lovely site, but I'm not sure about the tights. Theyre nylon/spandex so I don't know if they'd be fully opaque.
I'm also rather tall so the size posted probably wouldnt be sufficient.

I've ordered similar ones before and they're too small

lithiumbob
love that last site, thinking about getting a few things
gwenny
Hi I just got some white tights I like alot.GG Starrz on Ebay I'm a pretty big little girl (6' 240Lbs {I'll get back on that diet soon!}) and the Queen size Leg avenue tights fit me with my diddies on. They are pretty opaque, but I think that's always a pretty optimistic term when it comes to tights. I have found that Nurses tights are the most opaque but they are usually expensive and often have reinforced heals that might show over your mary janes! I sometimes wear two pairs to look whiter. Happy shopping, Gwenny 

gliteralgirl
Wear them all the time

Hi, I'm trying to assemble a gorgeous outfit and a very important piece eludes me. I'm hoping someone here will know where I can find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for white opaque tights or pantyhose that will also allow me to wear a super thick diaper underneath.

If anyone could point me to some useful online stores I would be very appreciative.

Thanks   

sissywanabe2
sofdiap - - -

Given any thought to using what the Brits call HoldUps (thigh high hose) ?
Don't need garters; comes in a wide variety of colors and not terribly
expensive especially if you check ebay and sellers in Hong Kong. Priced
just under 7 bucks with FREE S&H. Then use a diaper cover with ruffles
and frilles for your oversize diaper requirements. I think this route will
avoid overstressing pantyhose over large diapers and be a great deal
more cost effective and easier for diaper changing.
For white tights check medical uniform supply stores but what I think you
will get is nothing other than white hosiery. Thick white tights will be a
difficult item to find - somewhat season item in sporting and athletic goods
stores and not really suited for wear over oversized diapers - think of it as
glorified spandex ski underwear.
Link to Hold Ups on ebay:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=hold+ups+&_fscr=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m19

Oh you are going to be cute one ..... !

swb2

BriannaEJones
wbng
If budget is a concern, I find Amazon to have a good range of selection and at relatively cheap prices. If you have Amazon Prime, cheap ones can run you up for just a few dollars.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.