The adventures of the American Avenger:Attack of the American Sissy Gladiators
its high stakes and even higher action as the American Avenger goes back in time to stop the sissifier!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Alton city a small city metropolis with its fair share of action here and there however on this night its raining pouring buckets and where is our hero you ask why he is at his home watching his favorite show AMERICAN GLADIATORS.

However when watching his show he along with the crowd in the show notice all too quickly that there is something wrong it would seem that the gladiators namely the male ones are looking and acting much much different than their usual big mean burly and cocky selves instead they seem to have gotten much weaker look much much different and are acting more ladylike than the female gladiators themselves and what's with the pink outfits?

GREAT AMERICANA! what's happened to them!? hmm this can only be the work of my old enemy the evil Sissifier apparently she's up to her old tricks again and to deal with the Sissifier there's only one person for the job!

this is a job for..*star spangled banner plays* THE AMERICAN AVENGER!!! quickly Dez races into his closet and instantly becomes the American Avenger

hmm i dont know how she did it but she's somehow gone back in time to alter with the show contenders gladiators and all and i've got to get back there and stop her if i'm gonna save the show quickly the avenger races to nearby alton labs.

speaking with the scientist he agrees to let him test the experimental time machine and go back in time to stop the sissifier warning him that if he doesn't return with the siisifier and set everything right within 3 hours time he'll be trapped forever in time so with the destination set for the year 1991 the American Avenger warps himself back in time for a showdown with the sissifier.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
Oh darling, really... I am a stereotypically depraved British villain, and I don't have the vaguest notion what was happening in America, circa 1991.

So I shall have to materialise you in Iraq, instead, at the height of the 1st Gulf War. Hope that accords with your wishes (Muhahahaha).

But have no fear, as your arch-enemy is certainly operating from within somewhere in the vicinity. When I say "have no fear", I do of course speak loosely, as there is an armoured detachment of the Republican Guard (with aerial support) bearing down upon you even as we speak.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
americanavenger
perhaps its better we get somebody to be the villain then

Andreea
Somebody else, you mean? Alright so, dear. I know little of the TV show in question (even less than I do about superheroes...), so I am not ideally suited to be your "sparring partner" on this theme. ;)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.